OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Holy crap white trainers are going for a bunch of money remember when they were on clearance on Nike and they were barely moving good thing I got my pair those prices are crazy lol

Just got them in! A lil too small but got em for a steal $215
nice pickup. 215 seems fair for the "yeezyknits"
laugh.gif

Holy crap white trainers are going for a bunch of money remember when they were on clearance on Nike and they were barely moving good thing I got my pair those prices are crazy lol
Whew...that sentence ran further than the prices for white trainers have gone.

Last edited:
No turq/volts, Oreo 2.0 or MC 2.0 news/updates/pics? Damn near calling duck tails on all of em lol.

anyone can give me a price range for a pair of DS B/W Trainers?

Last edited:
Any woRd on those mc 2.0 saw pictures of them a long time ago and haven't seen anything sense would like nice next to my original pair

Original Oreos and both BW racers are nicer than those 2.0's if that's the release. Not that they're an ugly CW, but too dark imo

Personally, I prefer the darker tone of the oreo 2.0's.  So what's the dealio, those dropping imminently? Love it when peeps just drop a photo with no info lol

Know it's not the right thread but anybody know anything sbout a stateside release for the sportswear free flyknits coming out? The purple and pink ones. Need that swoosh pricing

Quote:
Original Oreos and both BW racers are nicer than those 2.0's if that's the release. Not that they're an ugly CW, but too dark imo
Agreed, I can't imagine wearing the new Oreos over the originals or black/whites. Easy pass for me.

As someone who owns neither, I'll be chasing the new Oreo pair but I definitely prefer the old one. I'll still be on the hunt for it, but I think I like these more than either b/w colorway.

Back
Top Bottom