OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NOTHING. I don't think I've ever saw someone wearing a pair of Racers or Trainers in my neighborhood or when I'm out at the bars or up in Center City or anywhere :lol:.
philly phlyknit Crew. Never see racers or trainers though. A few chicks at school maybe. You'll definitely catch some 4.0s though haha

Lots of flyknits here in charleston today at the cooper river bridge 10k. Saw some Oreo volts racers, lots of trainers and mostly lunar 1s and 2s. (I wear brooks lol).

Finally got a few trainers in my collection[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Does any one remember what post number it was on how to wash your flyknit?

From roadrunner... I was about to buy the new crimson volts TODAY and that happens. Lol. Do they restock or what do they do?
Let's wait a day or two and see what happens. Their inventory is quite confusing. Can't complaint about their VIP prices tho. Worth the wait.

What do ya mean?

Sorry, just noticed my typo. Meant to say you couldn't actually order anything from the website. They were up but you had to call. It wouldn't let you add anything to your cart from that page. My guess is they are still trying to figure out how to put them back on for real and this was just some sort of testing.

Sorry, just noticed my typo. Meant to say you couldn't actually order anything from the website. They were up but you had to call. It wouldn't let you add anything to your cart from that page. My guess is they are still trying to figure out how to put them back on for real and this was just some sort of testing.
I called them earlier today to ask them and they said they're sold out of them [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom