OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not as nice as @MD177  
laugh.gif
 but here's my flyknit collection. From my ig so excuse the filter

SMH at that guy posting that $500 eBay link, we know those are your's. Stop trying to sell em here, it's quite insulting when you think WE are stupid enough to buy a pair for half a grand. FOH, ban this fool.

Edit: WOW. I saw the tagged picture and wow, they are obviously your's. I really pity you, sinking that low. Not able to feed your family without being scum, huh?

Last edited:
SMH at that guy posting that $500 eBay link, we know those are your's. Stop trying to sell em here, it's quite insulting when you think WE are stupid enough to buy a pair for half a grand. FOH, ban this fool.

Edit: WOW. I saw the tagged picture and wow, they are obviously your's. I really pity you, sinking that low. Not able to feed your family without being scum, huh?

easy there. Why is he scum? He's not selling something someone must absolutely have. Its not like he;s selling a bottle of water to someone dying of thirst at 20 times retail.

Relax. This is America. He can do whatever he wants to do. Nobody is forced to buy that pair.

^^ you're right, no disagreement. But it works both ways, he has a right and I have a right to express myself as well.
Edit: actually, he doesn't have a right to advertise here; so I politely disagree with you casper.

@chzbaby I sincerely apologize, I shoulda known earlier. I'm too stupid to know posting your half a grand pair for sale is a joke. Pweez forgive me master.

Last edited:
easy there. Why is he scum? He's not selling something someone must absolutely have. Its not like he;s selling a bottle of water to someone dying of thirst at 20 times retail.

Relax. This is America. He can do whatever he wants to do. Nobody is forced to buy that pair.
lol. I appreciate it and your support of capitalism but those really aren't my shoes..

oreo 2 looks ok to me. Definitely not as nice as the original Oreo's but i think thats what everyone else thinks, or the majority.

Just a heads up, whoever preordered racers at the magic place they said the ship date was pushed back to April 30.

Oreo 2.0 look very nice. I agree the OG are better, but still looking forward to these. Worlds better than b/w imho

^^ you're right, no disagreement. But it works both ways, he has a right and I have a right to express myself as well.
Edit: actually, he doesn't have a right to advertise here; so I politely disagree with you casper.

@chzbaby I sincerely apologize, I shoulda known earlier. I'm too stupid to know posting your half a grand pair for sale is a joke. Pweez forgive me master.
It was all in good fun. Was a little slow in the office this morning. Thought it'd funny. It was all a joke! 

Last edited:

its not that serious though. You got so offended. Let the mods handle it.

Back
Top Bottom