OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Flyknit Friday

Love these chlorines.. remember when I ordered these from the outlets for $70 back then....
I actually remember that and was a frequent visitor then in this thread. A member posted it and also sneakersteal posted it, phone order at outlets for sub $70. Wasn't even more than a year ago. 

Not wanting to sound like some sneaker douche, but i really hate the fact kanye and kim wore racers which blew the hype up ridiculously, i remember getting my first pair 2 yrs ago they had full size range of bw white tongue and black grey at factory stores after the gr in proper stores..same with neo torq they didnt release in aus but a full size range was dropped in the factory store and sat for weeks..
Kanye wore Trainers not racers yo.
In my opinion, this is the reason Racers all of a sudden became more popular. There are some people who confuse the Black/White Trainer that Kanye West wore for any of the two Black/White Racers. I've seen people refer to the recent Black/White Racer as 'Ye-knits'.

I actually remember that and was a frequent visitor then in this thread. A member posted it and also sneakersteal posted it, phone order at outlets for sub $70. Wasn't even more than a year ago. 
im sayin tho!

it was wild... bought myself and my wife a pair.. 

just never wear them anymore .. my feet kind of pronate,  so I dont like the way they look on for an extended period of time  =\

Still hit myself over the fact i got the chlorines and didnt also buy the lucid greens [emoji]128544[/emoji]

wildin.. wtf

if only i wore the same size as you flatfoot, i'd be ready to take 1 off your hands. My chlorines got stolen out of my friend's convertible on a drunken birthday night. Only paid $68 so i wasn't too upset lol

In my opinion, this is the reason Racers all of a sudden became more popular. There are some people who confuse the Black/White Trainer that Kanye West wore for any of the two Black/White Racers. I've seen people refer to the recent Black/White Racer as 'Ye-knits'.
How much white or black trainers going for? If I could mk a good 1k, I'd get rid of my pairs. Racers feel better

Got a response on Twitter from Nike that the Oreo 2.0's will release in the states. Nike's not having any of that exclusivity **** for the Racers just yet. 
roll.gif

Got a response on Twitter from Nike that the Oreo 2.0's will release in the states. Nike's not having any of that exclusivity **** for the Racers just yet. :rofl:

I saw them reply to someone with an early May timeframe yesterday around 12-1pm from the timestamp. I figured people saw it by time I did last night lol.

How much white or black trainers going for? If I could mk a good 1k, I'd get rid of my pairs. Racers feel better
depends on size. for my size (11) whites(unpadded) vnds-ds go for 300-500 on ebay

black(unpadded) vnds-ds go for 250-400 (these are just estimates it will vary)

Didnt get confused bud, just totally wrote it wrong i know the difference trust me. I own to many pairs

you did kid. Take the L and move on. you didn't write it wrong. There was no confusion with your post, which is why you responded my bad when fam corrected you.

chr1s2394 is absolutely right. The confusion, like you had, really did blow up the popularity even more.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 still laughing at the people that thought the oreo 2.0 were going to be a limited release. I can think that the only reason somebody would say that is to hype the shoe up to increase the value and try to resell or trade for something else. These people are the real L takers lol.

laugh.gif
 still laughing at the people that thought the oreo 2.0 were going to be a limited release. I can think that the only reason somebody would say that is to hype the shoe up to increase the value and try to resell or trade for something else. These people are the real L takers lol.
lol the resale price is not even reasonable people jumping str8 to sub 300 

In my opinion, a few things would have to be taken in consideration in order to have an accurate price. Size, condition, "Padded/Unpadded".

lol the resale price is not even reasonable people jumping str8 to sub 300 
exactly, some people really think these are bw status or even mc status. Even bw took a while to get to get to $300. Some sellers are out the gate wanting $300, but then again most of these sellers are in EU and are the same ones saying these are EU only. 

you did kid. Take the L and move on. you didn't write it wrong. There was no confusion with your post, which is why you responded my bad when fam corrected you.

chr1s2394 is absolutely right. The confusion, like you had, really did blow up the popularity even more.
so youre saying i don't know the difference? haha..wow...i probably one of the first to even get them before they even got popular :nerd:

Last edited:
so youre saying i don't know the difference? haha..wow...i probably one of the first to even get them before they even got popular :nerd:

all i know is what you said, and there was no confusion. And then you followed it up with "my fault" when someone corrected you. GUILTY.

But it doesn't really matter.

Back
Top Bottom