OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Close enough. Grey swoosh would work.

Looks fire. Can't wait for the finish product [emoji]128526[/emoji]
not perfect but good enough for me

took 5 hours (on/off) to finish.. the black tongue was too overwhelming.. had to coat it like a **** load of times

spent almost the entire 1oz bottle 

EDIT: i didnt even paint the entire tongue **** that lmao i painted enough so no one can see that it used to be black

Last edited:
^^^

you painting the soles all white too? that's my plan for my customs after my reds get done..
nthat.gif
think im gonna keep them like that since the flywire is lacking compared to the HTMs

i have another pair of sail volts that i made look like reverse BW .. will probably try white soles on those

EDIT: gl with painting the tongue lmao ... i probably spent more time on it than all my other customs combined 

Last edited:

took 5 hours (on/off) to finish.. the black tongue was too overwhelming.. had to coat it like a **** load of times
EDIT: i didnt even paint the entire tongue **** that lmao i painted enough so no one can see that it used to be black

How did you paint the flywire?

Last edited:

Man, they look amazing. Way better then the normal black/white sail.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

totally agree.

all white sole>

i have always wanted to paint my racers, especially when i saw the atomic purps like this ^^ but i constantly wear my racers and sometimes run in them. i cant justify painting and dealing with cracking

How did you paint the flywire?
those are the sail volts (volt flywire) but if you do plan on painting flywire i would find a thin fine point brush dip it in paint and let the flywire absorb as u lightly press on the flywire (black is easiest .. white is impossible depending on default color)

well.... my "local" ikea just replenished their stock...

to drive or not to drive 1.5 hrs for shoe trees lol 

Last edited:

1.5hr drive isnt local lol ,for me at least.

Seems like a big waste of time and gas money
mean.gif
, unless you plan on buying a lot of them lol 

Bruh no. That's 75-90 miles (I hope round trip cause if you meant one way that's way too much). If you have stuff to do in that city sure but if you're going just for shoe trees I'd advise against lol. That's me though, you may value your time differently. Plus I'd be willing to grab some for nt fam any how

i was joking guys lol

i have prob 20+ pairs not in use, but with the recent scare of them being discontinued i would like to stock up

i have never made the trip myself, i just always asked someone to swoop me some when they go. 

Welp just received my weekly pushback email from RRS... At least they pushed the ship date back two weeks this time lol, now may 11th

Back
Top Bottom