OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I went with TTS due to it being narrow but at the same time they're not as "thick" padding wise.  I'm not sure if that made any sense.

For racers, did ya'll size down or tts?

I got TTS in the volts with the idea of wearing no show or no socks. I would recommend going a half size up which would be the case for me if i ever got another pair... (still in search of the total orange racers in a 11!)

New to this thread... Have liked the trainers since the olympics (especially the HTM's) but I'd never really budgeted for em... I know at this point its probably pointless, but anywhere one could find volt trainers (outside of ebay) in a 7.5 or 8? I know Run.com has white pairs and i plan on going that route for the white pair (anyone have coupon codes?), but those volts have been calling my name for close to a year now and I can't ignore em anymore, lol...

I guess I'm a lil salty that I won an ebay auction on a 7.5 for like $95 shipped about a month ago, and after paying the seller tells me he was "selling them for a friend" and that his friend didn't like the ending price so he was "returning them to the store" (I'm sure this was some elaborate lie because he didn't like the final selling price) and that he was sorry and didn't mind if I left him negative feedback. Needless to say I tried getting him to tell me where he was returning the pair to, and that I'd even buy em for retail, but he just ignored me after he refunded me... SMH

Sorry for the sob story, hopefully someone can "point" me in the right direction... Thanks in advance! ::subscribes to thread::

I guess there is no info on the rumored wider release of the multi color racers?

New to this thread... Have liked the trainers since the olympics (especially the HTM's) but I'd never really budgeted for em... I know at this point its probably pointless, but anywhere one could find volt trainers (outside of ebay) in a 7.5 or 8? I know Run.com has white pairs and i plan on going that route for the white pair (anyone have coupon codes?), but those volts have been calling my name for close to a year now and I can't ignore em anymore, lol...

I guess I'm a lil salty that I won an ebay auction on a 7.5 for like $95 shipped about a month ago, and after paying the seller tells me he was "selling them for a friend" and that his friend didn't like the ending price so he was "returning them to the store" (I'm sure this was some elaborate lie because he didn't like the final selling price) and that he was sorry and didn't mind if I left him negative feedback. Needless to say I tried getting him to tell me where he was returning the pair to, and that I'd even buy em for retail, but he just ignored me after he refunded me... SMH

Sorry for the sob story, hopefully someone can "point" me in the right direction... Thanks in advance! ::subscribes to thread::

i feel you...imma just have to suck up the $200+ price tag next time i catch them in a 9.5

@B Fresco- you are everywhere!

Ha

They had the volts on FNL for a little while for 119.00 in size 7.5. They just increased them again today. They will probably drop down in price again after they sell the size 11.

http://m.finishline.com/controller?...D108460E630135EBE1&Au=P_ProductID&A=5550&An=0

RRS also has them in a 7.5. Signing up for their VIP will give you additional savings.

http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1504

What's good fam! I love comfortable shoes especially since im on my feet for about half the day in and around my office...
Appreciate the posts but those are all the neon green/lime colorway which isn't the same as the Volt colorway (OG from the 2012 Olympics)...
I def plan on getting the White/Black Pair (not the black/white, at least for now) on Run.com since they have my size, but I'm hoping someone knows of a discount code...
Thanks for the help regardless, repped!!

No problem. I was able to grab the blk/wht pair from NikeDC last year. They had a nice selection there.

They also have smaller sizes at LL.
http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/allproducts.aspx?sStr=Flyknit

I talked to one of the workers at lukes and they may be getting more trainers in (more than likely the newer colors and styles) next month.

Good luck with the Volts!

^theres a pair on eBay. Meanwhile the struggle for 8.5 whites continues..
the seller say I took the insoles out and have been now using them in my soccer cleats. Other than that you're getting a totally brand new shoe that you'll just need to get insoles for. 

so from where i will bring original nike insoles ??

Also i bid 2 time before 2 weeks ago for this shoe .... i thinks the seller cheat to sell it 

Last edited:
the seller say I took the insoles out and have been now using them in my soccer cleats. Other than that you're getting a totally brand new shoe that you'll just need to get insoles for. 

so from where i will bring original nike insoles ??

Also i bid 2 time before 2 weeks ago for this shoe .... i thinks the seller cheat to sell it 
If you don't want to buy from him they're on NDC as well

@B Fresco- you are everywhere!

Ha

They had the volts on FNL for a little while for 119.00 in size 7.5. They just increased them again today. They will probably drop down in price again after they sell the size 11.

http://m.finishline.com/controller?...D108460E630135EBE1&Au=P_ProductID&A=5550&An=0

RRS also has them in a 7.5. Signing up for their VIP will give you additional savings.

http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1504
These are not the VOLTS, they are electric green.

Electric green color code is 301, Volts are 700.

Volts are the ones the athletes worn at the Olympics.

Last edited:
Couldn't find any HTM's but these will do. I posted a pic yesterday about how we never see these and I hit the jackpot today.

Back
Top Bottom