OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
TBH, that backdoor method is useless. The information you REALLY need to use it is not listed until too late. There are other methods that are being used that makes it far inferior and too slow in comparison. You might get lucky and get a size but Bots and ATC will swoop in like usual. We'll just be left posting about its OOS.

TBH, that backdoor method is useless. The information you REALLY need to use it is not listed until too late. There are other methods that are being used that makes it far inferior and too slow in comparison. You might get lucky and get a size but Bots and ATC will swoop in like usual. We'll just be left posting about its OOS.
It's better for random restocks. Some sizes are available for the Racers right now that aren't showing on NDC. 

I'm all for helping the community but Mods need to ban anyone requesting and/or posting info related to any BD techniques... Sheesh, you guys complain about not being able to cop your pairs but then openly post this info for lurkers to capitalize on. I wouldn't be surprised of the ratio of posters to lurkers is like 1:100 right now...
mean.gif
awww wittle baybeee

Which racers you talking about
I added Seahawks in a 9 to my cart. Didn't check out since I really don't care for that colorway. Like others said I won't post how to, easily searchable in this thread. 

*nvm I'm dumb. I thought there wasn't a 9 on NDC but there is. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you guys are super late to the party. Many NYC members ate on that Flatiron drop. If you keep up with this thread, you would be one of the first to find out. 
All this so 9,900 of them can hopefully make a $50 come up, haha.
yup, its stupid IMO. I already see a few sellers asking $230 shipped for the oreo 2.0. One seller is located in CA, so if I buy it from him for $230 and shipped to NY, he's spending about $25 alone on paypal fees and shipping fees. If he paid retail with that CA tax, he's making $30 ish. The struggle or the come up for these guys? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
any local LA heads, need a size swap? Have two size 10.5s but I need an 11 and I'll part with another..

after hearing people copping 4.5s in this oreo 2.0 cw, still upset how they didn't release any in that size from the last b/w drop

Back
Top Bottom