OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Was Skimming thread and seen something about MC dropping with Oreo's 2.0.

Did i misread something?

I just want a multi-colored racer To rock casually.

Flyknit game done changed. Got the first ores last year for well below retail, and probably have no shot at the 2.0 :smh:

Was Skimming thread and seen something about MC dropping with Oreo's 2.0.

Did i misread something?

I just want a multi-colored racer To rock casually.

Unless I missed something and Nike decides to really do a QS for MC 2.0, they are highly unlikely to release at the same time as Oreo 2.0s. One guy on here who speculated on the coinciding drop should not become hearsay around here.

Usually pics of new colorways surface around the web 1-2 months prior to a drop; we've seen the Oreo 2.0s surface around IG and then EU release before this US drop. Absolutely nothing on MC 2.0s except for a sample pic here or there.

My best guess is they will release summer 2015, just like they did in 2013 (during the summer months, that is).

you guys giving employees too much credit with this "being dodgy" talk. Seriously guys. These are racers. 90% of them have no clue what these are.

you guys giving employees too much credit with this "being dodgy" talk. Seriously guys. These are racers. 90% of them have no clue what these are.
Excuse us for thinking the employees should know about the product they're selling. 

Back
Top Bottom