OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The hunt for oreo 1.0 continues...

dang people are really going crazy over these racers

i got my trainers and racers two years ago and everyone back then werent going crazy over them compared to now

Guys have them double check cause they checked a second time for me and the found extra sizes

This really angers me. I sent my assistant to pick me up a pair and she was there around 2pm. The workers told her that they were all sold out of my size 9.5 so I had her pick me up a size 10 instead. She shouldn't have had to make them double check for sizes because it is their job to know. This just goes to show the level of laziness and incompetence of the workers at the Nike Running Store in Pasadena. I'll definitely be calling them in the AM to voice my frustration.

Last edited:
rss are garbo. i ordered shoes and vip, they cancelled the shoes but not the vip. called customer service to have vip removed and they said they would but didn't. called again and got it worked out. 

This really angers me. I sent my assistant to pick me up a pair and she was there around 2pm. The workers told her that they were all sold out of my size 9.5 so I had her pick me up a size 10 instead. She shouldn't have had to make them double check for sizes because it is their job to know. This just goes to show the level of laziness and incompetence of the workers at the Nike Running Store in Pasadena. I'll definitely be calling them in the AM to voice my frustration.
if the 10 doesn't fit send it my way brother[emoji]128522[/emoji]

i like the irbbon laces but they often get loose so i have to tie them alot

i like ribbon laces more on trainers and free runs makes them :nthat:  

I definitely agree with you. I tend to have to re tie my racers with ribbon laces often compared to the ones with the skinny laces.

Guys have them double check cause they checked a second time for me and the found extra sizes

Are you serious?! You clearly have NEVER worked in retail :rofl: Do you think the athletes only sold these highly coveted racers today and they accounted for every pair sold? You couldn't possibly. Please stop with the nonsense. There is nothing to complain about. :smh:

Good luck to everyone in the morning! Going to bed for a 7am wakeup out here in the West lol

Are you serious?! You clearly have NEVER worked in retail :rofl: Do you think the athletes only sold these highly coveted racers today and they accounted for every pair sold? You couldn't possibly. Please stop with the nonsense. There is nothing to complain about. :smh:

You're right that I have never worked in retail. So you're saying that it's too much to ask for a customer to walk into a retail establishment and to expect an employee to know whether they have an item in a specific size? Got it...:stoneface:

Last edited:
Hey I have a question, would it really be worth it to pull the trigger on the oreo 2.0 since I already got the B&W pair? They look similar and idk if it would be worth it

Hey I have a question, would it really be worth it to pull the trigger on the oreo 2.0 since I already got the B&W pair? They look similar and idk if it would be worth it
buy now think later ...

just kidding

but i believe it is worth it and imo they do not look the same one is two toned other is mixed 

later down the line they will be 250+ so even if u regret you can resell for same price if not higher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom