OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dudes talking about copping doubles dam well know they selling
mean.gif
Nah. I double on a lot, but don't sell. But then again, that's not my objective either.

Quick question for you guys that cooked. When you see your size do you just keep clicking add to cart or do you refresh, then click your size then add to cart? And then if it fails refresh, size, cart?  congrats to those that cooked
I don't refresh the page, just in case my size disappears after the refresh 

What does this mean?

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Please check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-00000000]

If anyone willing to part with a 9.5 or 10. Please PM. I have a gift card comin your way too :wink:

Quick question for you guys that cooked. When you see your size do you just keep clicking add to cart or do you refresh, then click your size then add to cart? And then if it fails refresh, size, cart?  congrats to those that cooked
Add your size to "Wish List". Then just keep clicking "Add to Cart" over and over. You don't even need to move the mouse cursor.

What does this mean?

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Please check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-00000000]
keep trying. NDC has turned into freaking the FTL family of websites with whatever they did. And now you cant log in after carting or you get jacked

Sigh all I want is one pair 9 or 9.5... Been trying for over an over and no luck. How are you guys getting multiple pears?!

Releasing two size 5 now cause i cant figure a way to double up after already ordering one pair already 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom