OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
damn NDC was a disaster

tried getting my true size 9.5

at least i have a 10 from the Nike store on Tuesday

So.... about those MC

roll.gif

people cant even help people eat?  I see nothing wrong with that.. esp oops..by the members, for the members 

not encouraging reselling but ooping and helping fam out should always be encouraged... just my 0.02¢

sharkin sharkin THATS WHERE YOU MAY BE CONFUSED. ALL OF US HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY ON THE SITE. USE THE REPORT FEATURE, HELP MEMBERS UNDERSTAND, OR DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL TO ME ABOUT MY ROLE ON THE SITE.

people cant even help people eat?  I see nothing wrong with that.. esp oops..by the members, for the members 

not encouraging reselling but ooping and helping fam out should always be encouraged... just my 0.02¢

It's a proper way to do so. If you don't like it then step off the site. I'm not here to debate the rules. I'm just here to enforce them.

@sharkin THATS WHERE YOU MAY BE CONFUSED. ALL OF US HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY ON THE SITE. USE THE REPORT FEATURE, HELP MEMBERS UNDERSTAND, OR DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL TO ME ABOUT MY ROLE ON THE SITE.
I report people all the time..

I'm not wasting my time in here doing it today, because you could literally report a whole page.

If rules are being broken and you see the posts, it's kind of past the point of asking us to report them, no?

Been almost a hour and a half and they're still not OoS. Sure there were tons of cart problems and lots of people out here still with no potato salad, but it's looking like the production numbers were pretty high.

Been almost a hour and a half and they're still not OoS. Sure there were tons of cart problems and lots of people out here still with no potato salad, but it's looking like the production numbers were pretty high.
Was just thinking the same thing... anyone who hasn't gotten a pair yet, will soon if they keep trying. Good chance these will be restocked too. 

[@=/u/95263/sharkin]@sharkin[/@] THATS WHERE YOU MAY BE CONFUSED. ALL OF US HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY ON THE SITE. USE THE REPORT FEATURE, HELP MEMBERS UNDERSTAND, OR DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL TO ME ABOUT MY ROLE ON THE SITE.

I report people all the time..

I'm not wasting my time in here doing it today, because you could literally report a whole page.

If rules are being broken and you see the posts, it's kind of past the point of asking us to report them, no?

No it's not past the point since I'm not in this thread as much as you think nor is it my desire to babysit the thread.

aagh im nervous - bought 2 pair on different accounts, but with the same paypal account
nthat.gif

Anyone ever have problems with this?

its the scamming though. Thats why it isn't allowed. Who's to say someone offering an oop isn't going to scam?

Back
Top Bottom