OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This is so absolutely true.  The world will break.

Don't mind me, I'm just bored at work

HOH tyson's is so shady. I kept calling and checking. I can't keep up with this anymore. I'm taking the L. I tried all this morning online too. I hate how hard it is to get shoes now.

I dont think Nike mass produced oreo 2.0's.

If they did they would have QTY  2 or  up to 10 per person like with J's or other releases.

So these never showed up on the SNKS app? I have a android so I wasn't able to check, but I'm just curios if anyone just so happened to purchase them via the app. 

HOH tyson's is so shady. I kept calling and checking. I can't keep up with this anymore. I'm taking the L. I tried all this morning online too. I hate how hard it is to get shoes now.
They are probably sold out by now.

I was there at 12:30 and they were basically sold out. Only had 7.5

@horatio3435 did they say anything or are they just saying "they won't be getting them"? I stopped by on Tuesday and they didnt have it. maybe i 'll try it later today.

Back
Top Bottom