OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Now I know why I am out of the sneaker game. No luck at all with NDC....or any other place for that matter. Just want a size 11 to wear! Damn

so many ebay listings with the wrong pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
delete...beat me to it

Last edited:

tbh i dont even wear my white trainers(they too holy).. got dat racer rotation tho need some white laces for my bw
i wear everything, i treat my white trainers the best because they were my first flyknits and they were just extremely clean to me so i had to keep it clean (no pun intended lol). All my other flyknits are in heavy rotation and I don't even clean the dirty midsoles lol

yep im not proud of how much i paid... but **** it you know lmao it was a great market price
yeah i'm glad I was on the flyknit train much earlier. These were my first flyknits and I paid $180
Great price.

Even better was the price on NDC when they went on clearance + there was a coupon off clearance items at the time.

Last edited:

Great price.

Even better was the price on NDC when they went on clearance + there was a coupon off clearance items at the time.
yeah that price was sweet. However, I was just starting up my own business at the time and didn't pay attention to anything. It was like a 2 year hiatus.

FV HOH had 2 10.5 left when I called. It's 15 mins away from my office.. I made it there in 7 and grabbed the last one. Bring on the MCs already. My body is ready

wow thanks for all the info just got through for Nike CHI they said they would give me a call back. Some progress is better than none. 

was hoping this was going to be my first pair of racers but of course i missed out on ndc and phone orders also |I

was hoping this was going to be my first pair of racers but of course i missed out on ndc and phone orders also
tired.gif
persevere my friend ... im sure more will be restocked in the coming weeks.. also check footlocker retail stores and it will probably be online soon

Bruh lied to me lol, he even described the shoe, "yea the new Oreo racer right? Yea we don't got that sorry man"

Bruh lied to me lol, he even described the shoe, "yea the new Oreo racer right? Yea we don't got that sorry man"
Some of these reps are shady man... I was on the phone earlier, dude straight up told me "yea it's been busy, but that's cool with me since we all already got our pairs" trying to hold that stock until they are set...

... having said that, I'd probably do the same thing 
roll.gif

anyone thinking that an all white midsole would look great on the oreos? or at least the upper midsole

Some of these reps are shady man... I was on the phone earlier, dude straight up told me "yea it's been busy, but that's cool with me since we all already got our pairs" trying to hold that stock until they are set...

... having said that, I'd probably do the same thing :rofl:
Just recalled and dude said my
Pair is "saved" and they will
Call call me tonight or tmrw for credit details only 1 per person, sorry I couldn't help anyone else out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom