OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Smh

Last edited:

exactly what china wants you to think

with racer hype at an all time high, i wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the year we start seeing fake racers
im sure there are replicas in the making.. but then again the fake trainers were easy to spot.. 

no point of giving people concerns about a problem that has yet to exist

After seeing the turquoise pair in person I've decided k really like the color but I think the swoosh would look much better if it was black. Anyone recommend a good paint/technique to make that happen?

im sure there are replicas in the making.. but then again the fake trainers were easy to spot.. 

no point of giving people concerns about a problem that has yet to exist
i agree that those are legit and there are no fake racers at the moment.

the problem will exist eventually and i wouldn't be surprised if its sooner rather than later.

hopefully they'll be as easy to spot as the fake trainers.

After seeing the turquoise pair in person I've decided k really like the color but I think the swoosh would look much better if it was black. Anyone recommend a good paint/technique to make that happen?
I agree someone should photoshop with the blackens post because I suck at it

you planning to add oreo 1.0 to the collection?
Yes and no haha. That is the one flyknit that irks me because I was going to buy it but my gf kept saying i didn't need it so I didn't buy it. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

But yeah I want to add it. Except I won't pay above retail so maybe when they re release next year. (If they do). If not then Ima be resentful for life lol

and you got it waived all 10-15 times? they never ask, they just charge shipping

I was going to call ndc customer service and ask if they can waive shipping on my 2 phone orders because I had pairs carted and couldnt check out earlier but I'm not sure they could even do that for phone orders.

I was wondering for those who were able to phone order from Niketown Boston, did you get an emailed receipt or confirmation?

Yes and no haha. That is the one flyknit that irks me because I was going to buy it but my gf kept saying i didn't need it so I didn't buy it. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

But yeah I want to add it. Except I won't pay above retail so maybe when they re release next year. (If they do). If not then Ima be resentful for life lol
i see what she's saying since they are so similar it's not worth it to drop whatever resale price for them. but, if you cop them you got all the oreo/blk white on lock down, you just slap the jim crow laws in the face. 

I was wondering for those who were able to phone order from Niketown Boston, did you get an emailed receipt or confirmation?
nah. got charged though. guy also said I'd get a tracking number Monday. got an e-mail from Bucktown, though.

Back
Top Bottom