OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I live in the DMV as well and Tysons HOH are the biggest crooks in the area next to Niketown Georgetown. Both places hide pairs and let employees walk out with them. Greedy

And Major of course with the price rape increase as usual

Thats why i only support Commonwealth/Stussy - they price everything generally at retail and have the best pairs
Couldn't agree you more.. good looking out man @jerusareem  

Hand soap works fine equally as well. I posted a couple before/after photos of my Oreos using a microfiber and a soft bristle brush and they looked new.

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...rs-only-fits-true-to-size/45720#post_23081658

Jason Markk is just hype.

Best way to clean flyknits is just a quick cycle in the washer. Nothing more, nothing less. Each time works like a charm:

1. Remove laces and insoles
2. COLD cycle with any detergent
3. Air Dry (most important part)

And NEVER put them in the dryer, or else it would look like crumb cakes (a NTer will validate, back in the 100s post of this thread where he posted a pic of the aftermath and it did not look good :lol:)

Thank you both. Great tips and info. I'll post after pics

This is from costa mesa, I have 2 more pairs comin. Well see what the other toe boxes are like.

And no these fit like any other racer Btw
Was that last sentence supposed to say. No, these don't fit like the other Racers (as in they run small like some are suggesting)? Or, yes these fit like all other Racers?

Sorry, just wasn't exactly sure what you meant. I'm anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive tomorrow. 

All that said, I'm curious for those who say the Oreos run small whether you have normal width feet or wide? I know people are just trying to help, but rarely does one explain why they were small and whether their feet are wide, narrow, or any other variables. Anyway, for myself, I may be a Tweener, with normal width feet. In the past when I had both my TTS 9.5 and a 10 to compare against, the TTS fit a little snug width wise in the toe box with norma/thick ankle socks, but fantastic with Stance no shows. The size 10  seemed as if it had too much dead space in the toebox length wise and I had heal slippage. Those variables with the 10 made me go with the my TTS 9.5 despite being a bit snug with normal socks with the hopes of it stretching over time, or at the worst, I'd just wear Stances.  

I should probably take a trip back to the store and try more size 10s on, considering you can get them at Foot Lockers easily these days. Anyway, just was curious on other's thoughts were. In general, it just seems like your can expect to had a somewhat odd fit with the unisex shoes. Like Nike it trying to hit a happy median with the width. In my experience, the unisex shoes have all ran slightly narrow for my liking... sorry, end of my babbling 
laugh.gif

I ordered from the Seattle store and they never sent me anything but my shoes did arrive without a problem.
You're the second person that said this.

When I placed my order with NT Boston around 2pm PST, guy that helped me on the phone said they were swamped with shipments and that they would not be able to ship out my shoes until Monday. Said I should get a email confirmation once they ship but for any reason I don't, don't worry because the shoes would be shipped out.

For anyone who placed their order and have a charge showing on their card, I'm sure you're fine and you will get your shoes.

As for NT Chicago, they sent me a shipment confirmation email and a Receipt email on Saturday with tracking #.
To add to this statement, for what it's worth, I never receive email confirmation for my order even though I know it's correct. I probably purchased 20 pairs over the phone, and not one time has it reached my email. I even checked my junk mail with no joy.

they fit like all my past racers. Those who sized down, how many racers do you own or have worn plenty of times? Its always a tight-ish to snug fit for me the first wear, but it does stretch and mold to my feet. You can see this pretty evident in used Racers and how the shape is different than brand new racers. For the record, I have 2 personal pairs of these in my true Racer size 8 and 1 pair of these in size 7.5. For me, 7.5 is unbearable with socks, size 8 fits like all my other racers including the older pairs/cw's

they fit like all my past racers. Those who sized down, how many racers do you own or have worn plenty of times? Its always a tight-ish to snug fit for me the first wear, but it does stretch and mold to my feet. You can see this pretty evident in used Racers and how the shape is different than brand new racers. For the record, I have 2 personal pairs of these in my true Racer size 8 and 1 pair of these in size 7.5. For me, 7.5 is unbearable with socks, size 8 fits like all my other racers including the older pairs/cw's
I have no clue why anyone would size down on these lol. Brave souls or they like a really really tight fit 
grin.gif
 but they're not my feet so ... whatever they like.

ok after reading a few pages, noticed there is a mixed consensus on sizing. Some people said size up as it fits tighter, some suggest sizing down half. You can probably get away with sizing half a size down if you wear thin socks or maybe even no socks (i know a lot of you stinky dudes are lol). Those of you saying size up because it fits tight: the initial few wears are a little tight, but it will loosen up and form to your feet. Sizing up might lead to it fitting too loose later on or experiencing heel slippage.

I personally suggest going TTS. I have normal-wide-ish flat feet. I wear my racers all true to my size of 8 like my roshes and a few free runs. And MY opinion after wearing these new Oreos for 4 days straight, they are very true to size and true to the Racer's sizing. They did not fit tighter or more snug than previous racers. They fit the same as previous ones. Take it for what its worth. 

damn, people say size .5 down with racers? That sounds awful.

I always go .5 up. You can say i have somewhat wide feet, but nothing crazy. I could probably get away with TTS, but I feel like I'm going to rip the flyknit with any sudden move.

I love that extra room. No running coming from me.

I live in the DMV as well and Tysons HOH are the biggest crooks in the area next to Niketown Georgetown. Both places hide pairs and let employees walk out with them. Greedy

And Major of course with the price rape increase as usual

Thats why i only support Commonwealth/Stussy - they price everything generally at retail and have the best pairs
Tyson's HOH sucks.

Tyson's FNL sucks. (It was ok when they were over by gamestop.)

Are there other places where you can get em locally?

Fleet feet and citysports never got em.

Tyson's HOH sucks.

Tyson's FNL sucks. (It was ok when they were over by gamestop.)

Are there other places where you can get em locally?

Fleet feet and citysports never got em.
Major in DC has them, but they are charging it for 220 though. I'm surprised that kickk spott doesnt carry them.. 

Major in DC has them, but they are charging it for 220 though. I'm surprised that kickk spott doesnt carry them.. 
Yeah, I am the one that posted few days ago saying they were charging 220...

I saw on CL some dude in MD picked up a pair so I am guessing it's floating around in MD.

Wheaton?

Back
Top Bottom