OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Thanks, sir. These would be fire with black tongue and lacers.

already in the works.. should have them in a week or so... also had the bright crimson midsole painted black.. should look really clean.. but overall this is one of my favorite release so far.. :nthat:
Post those pics up once you get em in hand. I might have to copy :lol:.

Post those pics up once you get em in hand. I might have to copy
laugh.gif
not a prob..
nerd.gif

already in the works.. should have them in a week or so... also had the bright crimson midsole painted black.. should look really clean.. but overall this is one of my favorite release so far..
nthat.gif
that;s gonna be awesome, eagerly awaiting pics
happy.gif

Here you go with some shots of the bright crimson/volt cw. As you can see the weaves
are pretty individual on this one too. Maybe ill try a lace swap to black ones.

Wow. These are very nice. Can't decide if I prefer more yellow or red. Leaning towards yellow.

just realised the bottom of my trainers are hardening and cracking. any ideas on how to soften it? im just worried it will just fall off while running lol.

Here you go with some shots of the bright crimson/volt cw. As you can see the weaves

are pretty individual on this one too. Maybe ill try a lace swap to black ones.
Nice pics
pimp.gif
. Convinced me to pull the trigger for $135 shipped off RW. Free 2-day ship. Will be here Thursday.

Not messin around with that RRS BS....

Nice pics
pimp.gif
. Convinced me to pull the trigger for $135 shipped off RW. Free 2-day ship. Will be here Thursday.

Not messin around with that RRS BS....
LOL I was just gonna pull the trigger off RW but decided to call RRS one last time and luckily a sales girl was able to find the last sz10 for me.  Ended up copping them for 112 shipped and should arrive on Friday with the tracking.  I hope she is right.

these MC2's coming out anytime soon ?
As I placed my order on RRS for the flaming cheetos, I asked about the MC 2.0 and she doesn't have them shown in their system to receive as of yet.  

Guessing that the Oreo 2.0 was a quiet drop before the hype was built, it will follow suit and do the quiet random drops again at any given time.  Just gotta follow the thread and see what people say.  I am awaiting for a pair myself as I missed out on MC 1.0

just realised the bottom of my trainers are hardening and cracking. any ideas on how to soften it? im just worried it will just fall off while running lol.
Those soles look like they turned into plastic with the hardness, cracking, etc :lol:.

Just as a reminder, RRS has 2 more unspecified colorways coming in July. No pre orders for them yet. Could be either Blue Lagoons, vomit on blue sole, or MC 2.0's.

LOL I was just gonna pull the trigger off RW but decided to call RRS one last time and luckily a sales girl was able to find the last sz10 for me.  Ended up copping them for 112 shipped and should arrive on Friday with the tracking.  I hope she is right.
Don't hold your breath

I've gotten 4 date change email from RRS seems like every time they say they are shipping its gets pushed back further and further. I have patience, but I'm worried they will cancel all the orders and then everyone is going to flood RW, FTL, Champs, and Eastbay. 

Don't hold your breath
 LOL it prob won't come but never say never! :smile:

I've gotten 4 date change email from RRS seems like every time they say they are shipping its gets pushed back further and further. I have patience, but I'm worried they will cancel all the orders and then everyone is going to flood RW, FTL, Champs, and Eastbay. 
 Yea I think it will be the same for me but hoping for the best!

Just as a reminder, RRS has 2 more unspecified colorways coming in July. No pre orders for them yet. Could be either Blue Lagoons, vomit on blue sole, or MC 2.0's.
RRS lady said July 24th the blue lagoon and bright citrus colors are dropping.  She also said the Oreo 2.0 will release in October but could move as the date gets closer.  No word on MC 2.0 though... we are all awaiting that

Back
Top Bottom