OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Just got my size 10 from NDC (and AJ1b/w), definitely the same size as my other (sz 10) FK Racers.

UPS left my racers at my door at my apartments :smh: now I gotta get someone to go grab em before someone else does.

UPS left my racers at my door at my apartments
mean.gif
now I gotta get someone to go grab em before someone else does.
you should create a ups my choice account. it let's you opt to pick up your package from a UPS store or an alternative address.

They are the same size right, so why wouldn't they? Did I miss something? 

You not come here often?
lol i think yall misunderstood him, the OP said his size 10 oreo 2.0 are the same size as his other size 10 racers. Thats why the 2nd member said why wouldn't they be the same size if both are size 10 lol. I think the OP meant to say the FIT of his size 10 oreos are the same as his other size 10 racers

They are the same size right, so why wouldn't they? Did I miss something? 

You not come here often?
lol i think yall misunderstood him, the OP said his size 10 oreo 2.0 are the same size as his other size 10 racers. Thats why the 2nd member said why wouldn't they be the same size if both are size 10 lol. I think the OP meant to say the FIT of his size 10 oreos are the same as his other size 10 racers
I understood OP, I was asking the one who replied if he didn't come here often since we've been talking about the sizing for like 50 pages lol. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom