OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got off the phone with NTNY. Still taking names and numbers. Good Luck everyone!
just got a call back, secured my girlfriend's pair for the 3rd time lol. Now contemplating if I should "call in the AM to cry about my frustration" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]alright guys.. i went on chat and the rep was very nice. she located me a size 10.

size 10 is too small but a store is holding the pair for me for 24 hours. i need to call in and give them my phone number in order to process the phone order.

if you need a size 10, this is what i need.

send me a screenshot cancellation email, your order number and email so i can look up what size you ordered.

messages will be read in the order they're received. so first person to send me a PM with the info i asked (all in 1 message), will be served first. if you're missing anything i've requested then i'll move onto the next request. if you ordered a size other than 10, then sorry but you're SOL.

note to mods: i am NOT buying the shoes, i am simply going to give my phone number to an NTer so he can get the order shipped to himself.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]alright guys.. i went on chat and the rep was very nice. she located me a size 10.

size 10 is too small but a store is holding the pair for me for 24 hours. i need to call in and give them my phone number in order to process the phone order.

if you need a size 10, this is what i need.

send me a screenshot cancellation email, your order number and email so i can look up what size you ordered.

messages will be read in the order they're received. so first person to send me a PM with the info i asked (all in 1 message), will be served first. if you're missing anything i've requested then i'll move onto the next request. if you ordered a size other than 10, then sorry but you're SOL.

note to mods: i am NOT buying the shoes, i am simply going to give my phone number to an NTer so he can get the order shipped to himself.
[/COLOR]

very great of you to do this

did they take your CC info ad well or just name and size and #
the first guy I spoke to just told me they were only taking name, size and phone number down as of now and will call back if they locate my selected size. Second time I had my gf called and they took down her name, size, and phone number and told her the shoes are ON HOLD for her to come to the store and pick up. Third time, they called me back and told me they got my size and took down my CC info. Note: these 3 calls were all for my gf's size 4.5 which doesn't sell out that fast compared to other sizes.

NT probably figured that the word is out and there will be walk in customers, Serve them first and w.e that's left will go to the phone orders.

It's gonna be hard to cop again if there's going to be a restock.

Last edited:
Just about to throw my pair of racers in the wash. cold water, gentle, air dry. thanks for info.

Can i just take out the insoles and laces and put them in a separate pillow case? they do need with a bit of a clean themselves. or will the shrink or deform?

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom