OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 at retro+

lol RRS is a mess they just refunded me either though 1 of my pair shipped ( i guess they will charge full amount after 2nd pair ships?)

Just got an email from NDC saying my pair is now delayed even though they told me it was canceled 2 days ago. Anyone else?

I got my sz9 Oreo 2.0's in store from Nike Running in Seattle a few weeks ago, and a buddy helped me swoop some sz9 Grey Racers in SF last night. Not a bad month so far. :nthat:

Now to try to double up on sz 9 Oreo 2.0's... or sz9 Oreo1's...

Last edited:
Just got a call from NTNY for a phone order for Oreo Racers
I was on the list yesterday and I wasn't expecting my size to be
available today.

Last edited:
I got my sz9 Oreo 2.0's in store from Nike Running in Seattle a few weeks ago, and a buddy helped me swoop some sz9 Grey Racers in SF last night. Not a bad month so far.
nthat.gif

how you get a pair from Nike Running Seattle a few weeks ago? Didn't they start selling only a week ago. 

I got my sz9 Oreo 2.0's in store from Nike Running in Seattle a few weeks ago, and a buddy helped me swoop some sz9 Grey Racers in SF last night. Not a bad month so far.
nthat.gif

ahhhh. those grey racers. still beating myself for skipping on them when i had the chance.

Hey just doing abit of research about customization and was wondering if you all wouldnt mind answering a few questions for me?  

1. What meanings do you attach to your personalised Nike ID shoes?
2. Do personalised products add any value to your lives?
3. Do personalised products play a role within you life? For example have you bought a loved one shoes for a specific reason i.e. to propose?  

I would really appreciate it if you could answer these in as much detail...
Are you from complex magazine......... Lol just messing with ya

Back
Top Bottom