OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

The more I look at the MC 2.0's the more I think I can hold out for these instead lol but seriously though I'm gonna have to step up my NDC carting game cause these are gonna be near impossible to get unless Nike decides to do a random drop. 
pretty fly.

@airjaxx

my smallest brush couldnt hit those tight spots so i said fuqqit! 
roll.gif

Apparently I don't check this thread a the right time of day, I think I might hate my schedule. I may never land these stupid shoes in a 10 again if the color gets hyped smh

@airjaxx

my smallest brush couldnt hit those tight spots so i said fuqqit! 
roll.gif
they look ******* amazing, i know its been asked many times about what shoe paint you used but may i ask what it is? or what type it is for eg. acrylic etc.. i've had my bright crimsons for abit but never wore em as its winter here

Swapped out the ribbon laces for these rope laces from **************..similar to the OG racer laces and honestly way happier with these than the ribbons.

Had a quick scare getting some coffee at the office, wearing the oreo's, coffee dripped off towards the shoes, close call. Phew

@airjaxx

my smallest brush couldnt hit those tight spots so i said fuqqit! :rofl:

Flaming Cheetos looking real nice with the black tongue/ankle collar :pimp: :pimp:. I'm debating on whether or not I wanna paint the midsole topline. I'm afraid it'll crack.

(I noticed you got some paint on the logo on the tongue. Use a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol and it'll come right off.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom