OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike.com takes back worn shoes as long as it's within 30 days of the shipping date right? I looked at their return policy, but it doesn't specifically call out "worn." They say for any reason so one would assume it falls under that, but just want to double check.

[h3]RETURN POLICY[/h3]

Most Nike.com (including NIKEiD) purchases can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. After 30 days, you can still return your Nike.com purchase for a full refund as long as it hasn't been used. Some restrictions apply.

Hold the phone--you can return ID's? This is news to me. I always assumed given the customized nature that all sales were final on those.

Nike.com takes back worn shoes as long as it's within 30 days of the shipping date right? I looked at their return policy, but it doesn't specifically call out "worn." They say for any reason so one would assume it falls under that, but just want to double check.
[h3]RETURN POLICY[/h3]
Most Nike.com (including NIKEiD) purchases can be returned for any reason within 30 days of the shipping date. After 30 days, you can still return your Nike.com purchase for a full refund as long as it hasn't been used. Some restrictions apply.
Hold the phone--you can return ID's? This is news to me. I always assumed given the customized nature that all sales were final on those.
I just returned one of my lightly worn MC Lunar 3 iD's and my worn Flyknit Max MC's to an outlet. The employees at the counter were already talking about who was going to get what pair as they were completing my return. 

Happy Flyknit Friday everyone!

Received mine from the grove. I went 10 in both my racers. I think a 9.5 would have been better though. I might reorder the Crimson in. 9.5 and then try and find an Oreo to swap if 9.5 works better. Especially with thin no show socks

[h3]RETURN POLICY[/h3]
I just returned one of my lightly worn MC Lunar 3 iD's and my worn Flyknit Max MC's to an outlet. The employees at the counter were already talking about who was going to get what pair as they were completing my return. 
Yea.  I've returned multiple IDs to NTNY and NTRoosevelt

Back
Top Bottom