OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Pair came in, both toes are almost alike 
nthat.gif
Hey, Where do you get your shoe trees from ?! I'm diggin'

Da Fuc? My HOH and Footlocker never get **** man lol only Jordan, KD, Lebron, Jordan, Foams, Jordan, KD, Jordan, KD, Lebron, Kobe...

Do you live out west? Me being in Atl may have something to do with the Nike Bball craze, you could throw a tennis ball into a crowded mall here and have a 9/10 chance of hitting somebody wearing one of those shoes lol.

Lmaoooo nah I actually live on the east coast in DMV. Idk why ATL doesnt have anything lol

really hope nike MASS produces the MC 2.0

still a little bummed i missed out on the oreos

Last edited:

still a little bummed i missed out on the oreos
Trust me man they mass produced the oreo 2.0 and they still flew off the shelf. Its gonna be a tough ride from here on out for any popular colors.

Feels like there should have been adequate supply for the oreos if stores limited it to 1 pair per person and not have all these people sitting on 20 pairs.

Trust me man they mass produced the oreo 2.0 and they still flew off the shelf. Its gonna be a tough ride from here on out for any popular colors.
how are we so sure they made tons of the oreo 2.0?  Based on how many people have posted in here... it almost seems like they have been on par with other color ways.  I recall a lot more b/w pictures and shots after those released.  This was the first time I wasn't able to secure a racer color way.  

Some people were even talking about their footlocker only getting 10-15 pairs and some not even over size 8.  Doesn't seem like they had tons of these shoes.  

Last edited:

Yes, so people can eat and resell stays low. 

No, because that just means worse quality i.e. more rushed, sloppy midline paint jobs (FHC's) and flywire that comes loose from heel stitching (BW's).
if you weren't able to grab a pair of oreos

chances might be really slim to score a pair of MC 2.0

nerd.gif
This is true. Oreo's were not hard to get if you paid attention to this thread and put in a little work. If you weren't willing or were unable to do that for the Oreo's, then I completely agree, copping MC's will be even tougher. 

how are we so sure they made tons of the oreo 2.0?  Based on how many people have posted in here... it almost seems like they have been on par with other color ways.  I recall a lot more b/w pictures and shots after those released.  This was the first time I wasn't able to secure a racer color way.  

Some people were even talking about their footlocker only getting 10-15 pairs and some not even over size 8.  Doesn't seem like they had tons of these shoes.  
The very fact that these were available at Footlockers, period, speaks to their mass produced nature (in Racer standards compared to past CW's)

Last edited:
I know this isn't the flyknit free thread but they have them at Costco for $79.99 for those who were interested.

Neo turquoise is the majority at this location (Tustin, CA) lady said this is their 2nd batch. The blacks flew off the shelves.

Omg does anyone know if Costco does phone orders? JK JK JK

I hope the MC 2.0 will be the same as the 2.0 oreo.. In terms of production. If you have enough resource and willing to put some work in. Its actually easy to obtain. I actually prefers the BW cw over the oreos that's why i didn't really care for them. Had several chances to aquire them but passed. Hopefully my luck carries onto the MCs :evil:

everyone that is saying that it was easy to cop 2.0 are those that live near major nike retail stores..

i live in the IE and there is no retail store  and im in class all day 12pm-9pm its not "easy"

only reason i was able to secure a pair was because i dipped out of my class and headed to pasadena running (1hr drive) and barely got the last pair

the BW were much easier to get.. they were on multiple websites.. Footlocker and all its affiliates (champs eastbay) and dope factory etc..

Last edited:
everyone that is saying that it was easy to cop 2.0 are those that live near major nike retail stores..
i live in the IE and there is no retail store  and im in class all day 12pm-9pm its not "easy"
only reason i was able to secure a pair was because i dipped out of my class and headed to pasadena running (1hr drive) and barely got the last pair
the BW were much easier to get.. they were on multiple websites.. Footlocker and all its affiliates (champs eastbay) and dope factory etc..

I live in IE also. Missed out on store release cause of work. And when on my day off I got a chance to go to Nike Costa Mesa but the line was so long that I didn't get a pair. I wasted gas. Haha. And I still in a hunt for the Oreo 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom