OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Another update from this guy..think this is the new trainers?what do you guys think..

Another update from this guy..think this is the new trainers?what do you guys think.. 
i think people shouldn't even think about the idea that any unseen sample or different upper with different sole, are anything that is going to release. Doesn't lequan do sole swaps on flyknits as well? 

@d e beatup  

oreo 1.0 really restocking this year? 
nerd.gif
 might hold out on paying resell. 

Last edited:
no doubt man. & that's one pair I kinda wish I'd held on to. At the end of the day shoes are shoes are shoes. . Still wouldn't mind a pair tho, hahah. Volts and those might do it for me. Real stoked on what UPS is bringing tomorrow.

Be sure to show us some pics! Lol

i think people shouldn't even think about the idea that any unseen sample or different upper with different sole, are anything that is going to release. Doesn't lequan do sole swaps on flyknits as well? 

@d e beatup  

oreo 1.0 really restocking this year? 
nerd.gif
 might hold out on paying resell. 
Someone on Insta asked Lequan, "where did you buy these from" and he responded with, "handmade." I'm assuming he just sole swapped.

With regards to the Oreo 1.0 restock, I thought awhile back that d e beatup said that was slated for next year.

yeah any never seen or done before flyknits he has with different upper and different soles, I'm assuming are all customs. He has a lot of unreleased stuff. Would like to know how he gets his hand on something super super early. I mean I know money talks and people can get stuff early, but lequan seems to get things like a year before theres even a rumor for a release. 

Last edited:

yeah any never seen or done before flyknits he has with different upper and different soles, I'm assuming are all customs. He has a lot of unreleased stuff. Would like to know how he gets his hand on something super super early. I mean I know money talks and people can get stuff early, but lequan seems to get things like a year before theres even a rumor for a release. 
I was thinking the same thing, but it seems like alot of guys from Singapore seem to be getting samples or maybe it's just a coincidence. 

I honestly have no idea where the direct source is from. There are some sellers in France, Germany, Belgium that has some samples. If Singapore is the direct source of these samples, they should already have the Oreo 2.0 officially released over there but I heard it has not. 

Either way, I would have copped those blue/green mixed weave racer samples that was just sold recently.

Last edited:
Yea..was thinking the same. .must be alot of custom work..but man..the guy really stays active on sole swapping.plus he gets the upcoming releases waaaay early.just crazy.lightweight jelly thoo.but mad respect to the dude.

OG Oreo (101) is back in a few months as well as next year also, you're [emoji]128077[/emoji]
@d e beatup also said Roshe Cybers were gonna restock over a year ago. Gonna call duck tales on Oreo 1 restock [emoji]127770[/emoji]
His post above was from this January so who knows. Additionally, he said the OG Oreos are scheduled to release again next year along with Game Royals, OG Multis, and Neo Turqs. TBD I guess
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I honestly have no idea where the direct source is from. There are some sellers in France, Germany, Belgium that has some samples. If Singapore is the direct source of these samples, they should already have the Oreo 2.0 officially released over there but I heard it has not. 

Either way, I would have copped those blue/green mixed weave racer samples that was just sold recently.
Yes, that sample colorway definitely reminded me of these.

Last edited:
I'm from Singapore, and we get no samples here whatsoever. Heck, it's so bad here that there's still no sign of the flaming cheetos, sport turquoises nor oreo2s at the local Nike stores as yet.

Also, Le Quan isn't from Singapore.  

Looks possibly like a sole swap done on a sample Free Flyknit NSW?

Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release
The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Good luck to you all :pimp:

OG Oreo (101) is back in a few months as well as next year also, you're [emoji]128077[/emoji]

#cantwait for the Oreo V1s. :nerd:

In [COLOR=#red]DEB[/COLOR] we trust. :nthat:

What's the estimated release month of the Oreo V1s btw? :nerd:

Last edited:
Pretty sure if he had the solid info when exactly it will drop..he would lay it upon us...mbut knowing Nike...there are always some sort of delay or pushbacks...

Back
Top Bottom