OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Can I get a legit check on these?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Fake papi. No barcode

HILARIOUS how they all sold out right after the Oreo 2 release....re-sellers are so dumb lol, they even bought up the fruity colors that were sitting there forever online...sad hype
Huh?

I thought NDC was just having issues with their site. I'm not sure they completely ran out of stock.....

Hey NT, new to the forums and new to being a "shoehead." Got hooked on these racers when I saw them on instagram, but was bummed to find out that they were so popular and sold out by the time I hit up a Footlocker. Anyways, I found a guy who's local and selling a pair of Oreo V2s in 9.5 for $190. He's gonna throw in some Obsidian Innevas for another $70, so $260 for both. Seems like a good deal. What do you guys think?

$190 for the racers is a good deal... pretty good package deal if you want the innevas. Personally... I'm not a fan.
Yeah I think i'll go ahead with the deal. I like the Innevas. They're different, but also still a neutral color so it's not too... flashy?

How do I delete that first post up there? ^^^

Last edited:

Yeah I think i'll go ahead with the deal. I like the Innevas. They're different, but also still a neutral color so it's not too... flashy?

How do I delete that first post up there? ^^^
What did up there is fine. The mods will see your double post and clean it up. 

sup guys looking to see if anyone can help me out with the going rate for volt racers sz 9 worn once with og box? thanks

sup guys looking to see if anyone can help me out with the going rate for volt racers sz 9 worn once with og box? thanks
do you have a link so i can check them out myself?  
wink.gif

they've been going for ridiculously high prices lately, so i'd go with anywhere between the $250-$300 range.

do you have the Lunar Multicolor one? i think the olympic (london) team wore them only?
this one? I'm looking for the blue/green, black (small swoosh), or another multicolor like the one below..

Last edited:

those are nice too!

but im talking about these ones 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-LUNAR-...170?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b0d44175a

nthat.gif
smokin.gif

sorry for link im too lazy to find a pic .. kind of hard to find pics for the OG HTM
no, for some reason, I like my pair better than those.. I think they call those the "Milan" HTM.. there's also another mc that was very very limited, only 4pairs made and has a lighter mc and says IOA on the tongue.. those I like, but will never have.. I know someone on NT that owns them..

Last edited:
Agrizzly is the Flyknit God.
Those white MCs (bottom of top pic) were given to independent olympic athletes in the 2012 London games. There were only four of these Olympic athletes in the world so I'm guessing these might be the most rare, exclusive Knits ever. 

lol i hate when people tell you why not just sell the shoes instead of trading.. then offers you the lowest price possible..then when you ask for market price so you can pick up a pair in your size they think you're crazy

Those white MCs (bottom of top pic) were given to independent olympic athletes in the 2012 London games. There were only four of these Olympic athletes in the world so I'm guessing these might be the most rare, exclusive Knits ever. 
yup!! they are very sweet!! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom