OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped recently for $190 VNDS. These are sick in person. 

DOPE! Those are, without a doubt, my favorite Racer cw followed by the Lucids and Oreo 1s.

Here's the sole on my left shoe after ~307mi. My left foot severely supinates / under pronates :/. I'm hoping they'll make it to 400mi.

Last edited:

Bought these with one tongue tag missing and was gonna sell them because two days after purchase I found my tts for the same price. When my tts came in I fell in love with them so when my second pair came in with the flaw I decided to keep those too. Now instead of mismatching I decided to pull the the other tag off. Thoughts?

Another thing, has anyone put these trainers in the washer for cleaning? I put my racers in before no problem but the swoosh on the trainers looks like they could wash off. Any feedback appreciated.

Bought these with one tongue tag missing and was gonna sell them because two days after purchase I found my tts for the same price. When my tts came in I fell in love with them so when my second pair came in with the flaw I decided to keep those too. Now instead of mismatching I decided to pull the the other tag off. Thoughts?

Another thing, has anyone put these trainers in the washer for cleaning? I put my racers in before no problem but the swoosh on the trainers looks like they could wash off. Any feedback appreciated.
take out laces and insoles and throw in a pillow case.. dont think the swoosh would wash off its pretty well painted on vs the racers

Anyone get around to finishing their FHC custom? (Black tongue, laces, and midsole) waiting to see some nice shots of them

Put my padded white/black trainers through the was (minus insoles and inside a pillowcase) and i noticed the heel swoosh start to fade

Just a quick question regarding sizing, if I am a perfect 10.5 in AJ1 High's and Roshe's would I be a 10.5 also in a MC Flyknit Trainer?

Just a quick question regarding sizing, if I am a perfect 10.5 in AJ1 High's and Roshe's would I be a 10.5 also in a MC Flyknit Trainer?

They run true to size.but to me AJ1 run a half size bigger.im a 9.5 with my trainers,racers,and roshes but all myAJ1 are10. But everyone is different i guess.but yea,true to size bro.

Anyone get around to finishing their FHC custom? (Black tongue, laces, and midsole) waiting to see some nice shots of them
Just finished painting my FHC and Turqs - just painted the check navy blue on the turqs, purple was just too feminine for me. Still debating painting the midsole black on the FHC and blue on the turqs but I kinda like they way they look as is... thoughts?

Just finished painting my FHC and Turqs - just painted the check navy blue on the turqs, purple was just too feminine for me. Still debating painting the midsole black on the FHC and blue on the turqs but I kinda like they way they look as is... thoughts?
Looking good. What did you use? Angelus flat black with brush? Does it make the tongue/flyknit stiff?

Looking good. What did you use? Angelus flat black with brush? Does it make the tongue/flyknit stiff?
Thanks, yea I used the Angelus flat black. No, it doesn't make the tongue/flyknit stiff... just compared to a non painted toungue and its barely noticeable. 

Recommend getting the starter kit if you haven't bought anything yet. Comes with three paints (I got white, black, and navy blue), finisher, cleaner, a shoe brush, four little paint brushes, and leather preparer all for like $30

Trying to gauge a reasonable price for these VNDS flyknit MC 1.0. Ebay prices are all over the place. Is Buying for $330 a decent price. Ive seen 400+ for DS and $400 for VNDS. So I have no idea lol.  

for all you gentleman who spend a huge amount on ebay you can buy $100 worth of ebay gc for $95 and roll them over (use the credit to buy more credit)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-eBay-Gi...466?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfb3c7e4a
plus you get ebay bucks i think and so far ive made about 30 dollars bonus over the course of 2 months

inb4 someone says im some cheap mofo.. money is money
lets talk about this... also dont forget about ebates they always have promos.. currently its only 1% cash back on ebay..i think ive seen up to 3% CB

speaking of... RRS has 5% Cash back on eBates right now! add that onto your VIP dsco owweee

I spoke to a guy at Niketown London a few weeks back and he said the Oreo 1.0 was being re-released this year. Obviously store employees are a bit hit and miss with their information but maybe that's it.

toe box is beautiful

So they re-made the Pink Flash racers the way they shouldve been the first time...

If the rep from RRS was just going off product images, then these are it. The code is 008. Hyper Orange/Vivid Purple.
Much better in hand.
really hoping these are gonna be as nice or better on hand than the pics.. should be a nice compliment to the Pink Flash/Game Royal..
Glad you copped a pair bro!
thanks! dunno if I'll end up keeping them though.. really nice and pretty rare as I've only seen a few pairs around but I think I would rather have the blue/greens instead.. we'll see..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom