OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
haven't gotten mine yet. i was told id get it in 3 business days. which doesn't make all that much sense to me because i feel like with the upgraded shipping, i'll be getting them in less time. 

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. If it was upgraded to two day shipping It'd end up at my house in 3 business days

For those who always have doubts when it comes to sizes whether its TTS or going .5 size up, theres an app called asphalt gold fitting room on the apple store. Its free. 
I wouldnt trust that app, in special for racers its just strange what it shows to me. Im a 11 in most shoes, app says 11.5 in trainers and 12 in racers, wtf?

Got all my trainers/racers in 11-11.5

I wouldnt trust that app, in special for racers its just strange what it shows to me. Im a 11 in most shoes, app says 11.5 in trainers and 12 in racers, wtf?

Got all my trainers/racers in 11-11.5
+1

It's a conservative size recommendation, and does not take into account other factors like foot width and snugness preference.

so few IG seller in Indonesia posting that they are selling Blue Lagoon Racer 36-46 for IDR 2.8mil (approx 200$)

and they said its on hand

is this for real?

laugh.gif

What's his IG name?
you can check @dhnstore or @myshoes22

Just placed my order for the oreos...I received the email around 8est and was gonna wait til tomorrow to order as I thought it was to late but I hopped on NT and saw yall post about "just placed order" lol...thanx to Nike tho that was very admirable of them...has something like this ever happen before where they sent emails to the people who orders got cancelled on release day with the chance of purchasing newly received stock?...(sorry if asked and answered already)
congrats!! I'm still waiting on a email confirmation after I place the order from the NDC. hopefully I can get something an email confirmation sometime today. The lady got all my info but said someone will get back to me today. I called 20 min after the email was sent.

Last edited:

so few IG seller in Indonesia posting that they are selling Blue Lagoon Racer 36-46 for IDR 2.8mil (approx 200$)

and they said its on hand

is this for real?
It is real, they are popping up in Europe too at some resellers. There is a polish shop that already sells them.

Pretty sure they going to be released soon.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of the volt oreos in a sz 5? Trying to help a friend out. RRS only has the odd size left.

Could someone post a screen shot of their blue lagoon pre order from RRS. The online chat guy is not believing me and says its not available (Spencer is his name). Anyways, hopefully a screen shot can prove it.

Thanks!

I just got off chat with a RRS rep and they said they made a mistake letting people order those blue lagoons. I spoke to a guy named Trevor B. Also called last night before I went to sleep and this lady that answered said the same thing to me. They won't be available to order until it pops up on the site.

Last edited:
Could someone post a screen shot of their blue lagoon pre order from RRS. The online chat guy is not believing me and says its not available (Spencer is his name). Anyways, hopefully a screen shot can prove it.

Thanks!
I ordered them in mid April
That dude is clueless. The same goes for most of their staff
You need to speak with Chris
Dude is the goat and will hook you up. Awesome customer service. Even prompted me to write to rrs about it (it takes excellent service to make me write a review lol)

Anyways most of their reps either are misinformed or simply won't do it. I spoke to Chris on a Friday minutes before the chat was to close (6pm), but backed out of ordering because there was no picture and I wasn't sure if the dude knew what he was talking about (once again the rrs effect). I tried for several days, with several reps to try and order them but none of them would. Chris is like one of two that will do it haha so keep entering the chat until you get him. Typically late afternoons from my experience

Last edited:
Lol I guess these RRS reps are going with the "you can't order them until they're on the site." I've spoken to a few reps already and they all said it was a mistake.

Just placed my order with Nike.  Has anyone with two cancellations called twice?

They didn't even ask for my old order number, just took down my CC info.

I just got off chat with a RRS rep and they said they made a mistake letting people order those blue lagoons. I spoke to a guy named Trevor B. Also called last night before I went to sleep and this lady that answered said the same thing to me. They won't be available to order until it pops up on the site.
Damn that sucks. So unreliable. These won't have high resell value. You will get yours, mang.

Looking to buy FHCs (preferably under retail) does anyone know where I can get them? I don't know if RRS is still an option

Back
Top Bottom