OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Same here and big sizes were around I missed it by minutes and then saw the eBay flood occur. Smh
Just a heads up, I just called them because my billing address didn't match up, and even though they are still showing up on the site, the customer service rep said it is currently showing out of stock and they have been having some inventory problems....so we'll see what happens, fingers crossed

there is a guy on flyknitclubsale instagram page who is selling, his a legit seller and is very prompt with his communication, i've bought many pairs of him with no worries
Yea but no way I would do anywhere near 220, I haven't paid over retail yet and would do it for that pair.

Just a heads up, I just called them because my billing address didn't match up, and even though they are still showing up on the site, the customer service rep said it is currently showing out of stock and they have been having some inventory problems....so we'll see what happens, fingers crossed

Good to know I'm definitely fingers crossed with it, but if it goes through that's awesome

So who won this bid? Personally I think this was a steal since it was DS. Claimed it was 100% authentic as well. Would of copped but spent too much already !
Where were y'all when I had my VNDS sz 10.5 pair listed for weeks at $225-250, haha 
laugh.gif

I couldn't give them away....ended up trading them for VNDS pair of Yeezy Roshes plus cash just to get them off the books. 

is there anywhere to still get the hyper jades in a 9.5?

I passed at my local Foot Locker now all they have is a size 12, did a search and nothing :smh:

Finally got my pair sent to me from my mate overseas, so happy. Though some of you guys said its abit smaller? I sort of agree, the length is fine but the sides are abit tighter.

You got a pair with pretty nice weave. They'll stretch out after a few wears so they won't be so tight on the sides.

^^^^ Those are nice.  
pimp.gif

As a fan, my top three schools are Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Uni Red Trainers and Racers have me covered for the first two but I need those blue and yellows for my UofM kits...

Yeah but the seller and winner could of made a deal or something. Never know haha. I was just wondering who actually won the bid
i was watching those auctions too...don't think any of em sold.  the guy probably had like a $400 reserve price, which is ******ed...

i was after those blue glows and uni reds

Wondering if I should call NDC. I put in the order 1 hour after I received the email. I see people get there's way after I called so I'm a bit worried. The lady on the phone got my information, cc, last cvv, and said I should be receiving a call in the next 24 hrs. Still nothing yet.

Last edited:
i was watching those auctions too...don't think any of em sold.  the guy probably had like a $400 reserve price, which is ******ed...

i was after those blue glows and uni reds

I gave up on watching the blue glows when they passed $300 in the afternoon. Still had hopes for the Unis but when the blue glow auction stopped everyone tried to hit that

are the midsoles on the newere flyknit racers thicker than the older models? my new turquoise/hyper grapes have a thicker midsole then my black and white pair with white tongues.

are the midsoles on the newere flyknit racers thicker than the older models? my new turquoise/hyper grapes have a thicker midsole then my black and white pair with white tongues.
Mine are all the same size.  Some of the newer ones that don't have the black line on the midsole look shorter, but if you measure they are the same size.  

Back
Top Bottom