OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

the color code is in the name of the image. every image i post is real unless stated otherwise
Awesome, those must be the olympic color way then.  Is it wrong that I actually like the blue lagoons better though?

Man... those barf tops are just so awful.  Why won't they release an all white or all black racer instead of that monstrosity.  

They're on Quidco for 4% cb if you're in the UK.  Other than that, I rarely see any size codes about.

Looking at the weave of the 2.0s do have me excited though as it seems as they have less yellow in them and more blue. Will try and cop as my pair of 1.0s barely have any blue at all. but still love them :lol:

ok im not on the band wagon for all the ridiculous colorways nike has been coming out with.

THIS^^ is a clean simple colorway, white sole and swoosh. these will be had

Although i must say i thought these with blue lagoons , judging by the volt flywire, i thought someone just photoshopped the sole  and swoosh white and the midline of the sole light blue

Last edited:

ok im not on the band wagon for all the ridiculous colorways nike has been coming out with.

THIS^^ is a clean simple colorway, white sole and swoosh. these will be had

Although i must say i thought these with blue lagoons , judging by the volt flywire, i thought someone just photoshopped the sole  and swoosh white and the midline of the sole light blue
Thats what I thought too - I cant find another image of these in the gallery

Back
Top Bottom