OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Terrible, terrible price. Sorry man, but you got fleeced on that deal.

The boxes coming a little beat up, maybe... But RRS selling B-grade shoes? Nah, player.
Dammit. What do they usually go for? All the prices on eBay seemed much higher, upwards of $350-$400 so I figured that was a better price. Fightclub has them for $275-$350 depending on size. Not sure where else I could've gotten them for cheaper.

Last edited:

Just wondering, for RRS, where is the chat function?

Or is it only available for users in USA?

It's so troublesome to order from RRS for international clients because they only do call ins for Racers.
Chat is the same as their business hours. It's on top next to the phone number banner. 

Last edited:
Payed $220 shipped for my oreo 2.0s.  Pretty happy considered most are in the $250+ range for a sz 10.  Looking at either grabbing a pair of lucids or game royals if i can find a pair.  

Dammit. What do they usually go for? All the prices on eBay seemed much higher, upwards of $350-$400 so I figured that was a better price. Fightclub has them for $275-$350 depending on size. Not sure where else I could've gotten them for cheaper.

$350-$400? What are you looking at? Are you sure you're not talking about Oreo's V1? On eBay, you should have had plenty of chances to cop under $250.

What size?

If this is the shoe you bought, then you should've been able to do better than $280. If it's not, post a picture of what you did buy.

$350-$400? What are you looking at? Are you sure you're not talking about Oreo's V1? On eBay, you should have had plenty of chances to cop under $250.

What size?
It's the Black/White. White on the inner, black on the outer - posted below. I'm a size 8.5. I cannot find anything cheap in a size 8.5. The bigger sizes on eBay (11+) went in the lower 200's, but that's it. Where are you finding these cheaper in the lower $200's in a size 8/8.5?

If this is the shoe you bought, then you should've been able to do better than $280. If it's not, post a picture of what you did buy.
I can't find anything cheaper than $280 in a size 8.5. Yes, that's the shoe. 

Last edited:
I am also looking for a pair of black/whites. Missed out on release and been sleeping on em. If anyone has any leads or oops, dm me size 10.5. Would be much appreciated!

Best way to clean these?

The soles you can use some jason markk .. as for the upper i think others have just thrown racers in a laundry bag and then straight in a washing machine from what i remember reading in this thread.

Never thought i'd be able to get a hold of the OG color ways but i did. Just waiting on my university red racers to come in. Then hopefully some white/black trainers and the MC 2's. Hopefully is the keyword..

Where can i cop oreo racer in 10.5? Help, pronto!

Do you guys think that I can break in my MC Trainers in terms of width at the toe area with wear? I got mine and worn them once really but I got a bit of a wide foot and other than that they fit great, I'd appreciate a response thanks in advance.

Do you guys think that I can break in my MC Trainers in terms of width at the toe area with wear? I got mine and worn them once really but I got a bit of a wide foot and other than that they fit great, I'd appreciate a response thanks in advance.
I used those ikea shoe tree's. My padded neo turq size 9's fit a bit snug but those shoe trees made them a bit more comfortable. I wouldn't say they stretched out dramatically but they give me an extra space in the toe area. And the flyknit isn't all loose or messed up like most people say they do.

Ok which one of you copped the game royals in a 9.5 for 160 plus shipping on the bay? Congrats and i hate you for beating me to it. Wanted to double up in those.

Are the white tongues more $$? 

The ones I ordered are the black tongue. I just couldn't find anything cheaper than $280 - in a size 8.5. 
Whites tongues were released earlier than the black tongues and, therefore, are harder to find in good condition/at the right price. 

I got my B/Ws (DS, size 11) for $210 shipped off the bay earlier this year, so $280 seems a bit ridiculous even though I realize that 8.5s are probably harder to find. Patience is often the most important thing when it comes to finding the right pair at the right price. 

I thought Blue Lagoons on RRS are not available for pre-order like what the rep said on chat. I just checked their website and 9.5 is sold out. It was there in the afternoon. Are they playing?

Back
Top Bottom