OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The point of steaming is to mold the Flyknit to your feet so putting shoe trees in while steaming would defeat the purpose.

Last edited:
And all the talks about it being more widely available seems to be bull**** lol.

Probably 9 out of 10 pairs end up in Ebay.

Last edited:

And all the talks about it being more widely available seems to be bull**** lol.
yea and people still waiting on oreo 2.0 restocks 
roll.gif

Probably 9 out of 10 pairs end up in Ebay.
From the way I have seen it, they announced that PacSun, FTL, FNL, etc. and everyone thought that it was going to be a GR Jordan release.  If you go on the launch calendar for FTL, there are only about eight stores getting them.  

From the way I have seen it, they announced that PacSun, FTL, FNL, etc. and everyone thought that it was going to be a GR Jordan release.  If you go on the launch calendar for FTL, there are only about eight stores getting them.  
3 FLs in Houston alone are getting them. It will be a lot more widespread.

Kind of feel like you have to have lady feet to wear those. I was lucky enough to cop a 12 in the mc to see how they fit ("men's 10.5"); they were just way too short and narrow. My girl loves her pair though: she likes the feel a lot better than racers. 

Kind of feel like you have to have lady feet to wear those. I was lucky enough to cop a 12 in the mc to see how they fit ("men's 10.5"); they were just way too short and narrow. My girl loves her pair though: she likes the feel a lot better than racers. 
They definitely take some getting used too, have the 10.5 MC's and didnt love them at first.  But after a few wears they are a regular in my gym rotation. 

Look like Total Orange Racers to me.

Prob samples with the Nike stitched to the tongue instead of the tag.

Back
Top Bottom