OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I know kinda off-topic from the MC hype but is there any way to clean dirt stains from the insoles or anyone know any good replacement insoles?
i use some detergent and brush the **** out of it with a tooth brush removes 99.99%

I tried some jason markk and it didn't do much, and its okay to just throw em in the washer?(just the insoles) 

I tried some jason markk and it didn't do much, and its okay to just throw em in the washer?(just the insole
People throw the whole shoe in the washer.

it just hit me though. Why you stressin over the insoles? haha

glad you were able to snag a pair..
smile.gif
wouldnt have a pair if it wasn't for you fam thanks for the heads up

People throw the whole shoe in the washer.

it just hit me though. Why you stressin over the insoles? haha
I bought a pair from a guy and they are a little dirty on insoles so I wanna clean em up before I wear em haha

Haven't tried this yet, but I heard if you take the laces off, throw them in a pillow case and wash them they should come out good
Did that yesty with my neo torq, my racers are all in good condition but due to running in some they really smell deadset came out brand new lol

Fam, try to roll the dice again or brace the different weaves? Cant decide.
Is it just me or did earlier Racers (Cheetos and earlier) not have as much weave variation? Maybe I just got lucky with my Cheetos, V1 Oreos, Neos, and Turquoise sample Trainers....

Last edited:
Nike UK and Japan has them slated to release the 27th.  

I'm currently in Tokyo and have talked with a few different Nike store employees and none of them had any idea of the MC2s.

Japan will be releasing on the 27th as well? What info makes it 100% positive?

I haven't seen them over her yet. Check out the local Nike store in harajuku yesterday. May go pop in again this morning before I leave for Kyoto.

I'm currently in Tokyo and have talked with a few different Nike store employees and none of them had any idea of the MC2s.
I haven't seen them over her yet. Check out the local Nike store in harajuku yesterday. May go pop in again this morning before I leave for Kyoto.
No news abt japan. Oreo v2 wasn't even released on ndc japan.

ask atmos aswell, they released the oreos in japan

Back
Top Bottom