OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

$300 for some racers 0_0

I picked these up today. 1 more flyknit shoe crossed off my list :smile:

Last edited:
thats my listing and it does say price negotiable further down the line..
another guy sold vnds pairs for similar price so i said to myself why not
Not hating lol just never seen the red racers go for that much. I know the b/w's are up there but not these.

So 9/11 for the mc2 typical release is at 11am, I have class at 1 so I'm good
smile.gif
you guys don't get off for 9/11? I remember when I used to be in school, majority of the kids didn't go to school on that day. I figured they would've made it a no school day like they did Chinese New Year. 

Actually I have seen the red ones up in the 200's. Wanted them badly but I wasn't going to drop that much for those. That same pair was sold for like 245/250 then the seller messaged me a week later saying the buyer flaked and he sold them to me for 160 lol.

So 9/11 for the mc2 typical release is at 11am, I have class at 1 so I'm good :smile:

you guys don't get off for 9/11? I remember when I used to be in school, majority of the kids didn't go to school on that day. I figured they would've made it a no school day like they did Chinese New Year. 

Since when is Chinese New Year a day off?
Also 9/11, in the grand scale of atrocious things that happened in the usa, isn't that big of a deal to be a holiday.

Anyway, hopefully the run store has some pairs of that yellow racer so I can finally get a good look at them on feet

the only good thing to come out from this crappy mayor is CNY being an official school holiday. Would've been lovely if this was in effect when I was still in school, would've had more of the day free to visit family and collect serious cash. 

Last edited:
well CNY should  be an official school holiday. We get a bunch of Jewish holidays off, we should get that 1 official Chinese holiday off too. It would be a reach if they're trying to make the Lunar Moon Festival a holiday. 

back to the shoes, i see some people asking for the same prices people were asking for oreo 2.0 when they released overseas. $300-$400

Do you guys think MC2 for white trainers is a fair trade??
F**k the hype...B/W or W/B Trainers are grails. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

But you could justify this trade you have an extra pair of White/Black Trainers.

Last edited:
F**k the hype...B/W or W/B Trainers are grails. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

But you could justify this trade you have an extra pair of White/Black Trainers.

Are you saying that one highly hyped up shoe isn't worth trading for another equally hyped up shoe? Let's not forget that the trainers sat on clearance for a while.

I just got an offer to straight trade 350 Boosts for either white or black trainers, gonna go through with it just gotta decide which to give up :smh:

I guess they figure if they release an MC version of everything they'd sell out. And they may be right.

yea... i said it. honestly and truly the MC1 was dope but the 2 have too much purple and blue. i like vibrant colors. 
I think you quoted the wrong person I dont care about either versions of the shoe but I can appreciate the passion 

I just got an offer to straight trade 350 Boosts for either white or black trainers, gonna go through with it just gotta decide which to give up
mean.gif
Watch out for that fugazi man....

Legit B/W or W/B Trainers >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fake Yeezys 

Last edited:
Ok trying to cop the 350 boosts was enough, of course i striked out.

If I don't get mc2, even via phone order ima be pissed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom