OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
went to all 8 nikes in sg trying to luck out for the blue lagoons since i was in bangkok during their release. copped the bright citrus but really bummed about not being able to snag the lagoons. oh whale

And here are the Chlorine/Gamma blue replica 526628-414

The blue knitting on the authentic one is supposed to be at other side of the shoe.

Swoosh painting is totally off.

Flyknit doesn't look like flyknit.

Same as the fake trainers they have very thick line stitching at the tail of the shoe.

Saw these on FB. Looks like they might be the "blue/green" racers that were on preorder at rrs :nerd:

Last edited:
So fake racers have the colors switched up as the originals? Because that's what I've noticed so far.

Last edited:
Mayyyyn wish overkill,would not include VAT. That kills it. Still might cop for my nephew tho idk. Atleast women's US team destroyed their team MUHAHAHAHAHA

went to all 8 nikes in sg trying to luck out for the blue lagoons since i was in bangkok during their release. copped the bright citrus but really bummed about not being able to snag the lagoons. oh whale

How much is it retailed in SG anw?

Took a pic of the collection recently. Definitely hoping to add the MC 2.0s whenever they drop. Aside from that, there's a few others I've always liked but have passed on in the past. If a good local deal pops up, I'd probably be inclined to buy. I still need the MCs and Neo turqs; appreciate DEB for dropping that info months ago- gonna exercise my patience like suggested.

2i27v4n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom