OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You guys almost sound as bad as the Roshe Thread heads complaining when Lebron wore em...
Who cares if Kanye wore em?
Wear them because YOU like em.
Now if him wearing them caused the value to go up and you all of a sudden can't get a pair, than you might have a point.
But let's be real. Kanye wearing these didn't affect resale value at ALL, and then NDC hit everybody over the head with a restock.
MOOT POINT.

my Volt trainers came in last friday and my White trainers were supposed to come in today but I checked the tracking and it said TRAIN DERAILMENT
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently my shoes were on this train: http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Trains-crash-and-derail-in-Tehachapi-area-208157281.html
lol. it's actually pretty funny if no one got hurt.

I know Kanye has nothing to do with what I wear but ever since those pictures surfaced I make sure I don't wear this sweatshirt with my trainers :smh:

my Volt trainers came in last friday and my White trainers were supposed to come in today but I checked the tracking and it said TRAIN DERAILMENT :smh: :lol:

Apparently my shoes were on this train: http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/Trains-crash-and-derail-in-Tehachapi-area-208157281.html
lol. it's actually pretty funny if no one got hurt.
yeah according to that article there were no reported injuries. I hope it doesn't take too long for it to reroute assuming the package isn't too badly damaged

Just got my pair from NDC and it's non-padded. Size 11. I'm stoked and dissapointed at the same time. Lol

Just got my pair from NDC and it's non-padded. Size 11. I'm stoked and dissapointed at the same time. Lol

So much for that theory that the NDC restock was PADDED-only...

EDIT: I was mistaken, looks like its luck of the draw... ::Kanye Shrug::

Last edited:
Just got my pair in from NDC and they are padded.  Size 10.  Bummed out.  The padding kind of makes the fit a little tighter.  I need to determine whether i should size up to a 10.5 (which is what i wear in the lunars) or just say screw and return them.  I don't want to order a 10.5 and then get a non-padded version. 

I just ordered a pair of volt trainers so I'm done for a while now. Thanks to everyone who has helped with providing info

I wonder if the size has anything to do with getting a non-padded or not. Probably not.

True I also think Kanye has nothing to do with the success of the flyknit but there were people earlier in the thread that tried to argue because he wore the white pair that suddenly made flyknits popular which was far from the truth.

Multiple colors sold out on the initial NDC launch way before Kanye wore his pair.
CO-SIGN, a lot of pairs were gone from day 1
You guys almost sound as bad as the Roshe Thread heads complaining when Lebron wore em...
Who cares if Kanye wore em?
Wear them because YOU like em.
Exaclty! I feel like Kanye is just an excuse for ppl to justify why they are wearing them 

Marathon Sports had a size 11 in the Volt Racers. Thank you so much to whoever it was that recommended them

Marathon sports in Boston also has black/white trainers in stock. The one on display had NO-PADDING for those who are so worried about that stuff.

Well, The Size 10 padded doesnt fit.  So I had to order another Size 10 and 10.5 in case both are padded.  My real nightmare would be the size 10 is padded and the size 10.5 is non-padded.  HOPEFULLY I'll get the right combination. Nike Chat reps were of no help either.

At first I was going ask somebody if they could design a logo for The Flyknit Collective, but I thought to myself "why not make things for fun"?.

So I have decided to make a contest for the logo of The Flyknit Collective.

I believe that when designing something, rules shouldn't apply; so therefore there will be no guidelines :smile:

The winning design will be voted by y'all. The contest will end in ONE week. I'd like to have all designs by next Sunday.

Here is some inspiration:

Last but not least, the incentive.

The winning design will receive a $25 Nikestore gift card and the opportunity to be member #2.

Forgive me if this is posted more than once, I think this may be the last post of the page..
PM me your submissions!

Last edited:
Well, The Size 10 padded doesnt fit.  So I had to order another Size 10 and 10.5 in case both are padded.  My real nightmare would be the size 10 is padded and the size 10.5 is non-padded.  HOPEFULLY I'll get the right combination. Nike Chat reps were of no help either.

what kind of feet do you have? the padded can't make more than a 1/4 size difference if any at all, you sure your true size isn't a 10.5?

I'm sorry but post like yours are the reason why every other person in this thread is asking about sizing. I have both padded and non padded in the same size and for me they feel exactly the same.

Man missed out on the red trainers last week, still trying to track down a pair...

Last edited:
Congrats where'd you pick them up?
I called marathon sports the guy on the phone was really chill and easy to work with. He also asked me if I knew about the recent popularity with the shoe haha. I recommend using marathon to everyone looking for a pair.

what kind of feet do you have? the padded can't make more than a 1/4 size difference if any at all, you sure your true size isn't a 10.5?

I'm sorry but post like yours are the reason why every other person in this thread is asking about sizing. I have both padded and non padded in the same size and for me they feel exactly the same.

I have normal feet. I got the trainers in a 10 last summer because everyone said to size down. My normal size is 10.5. That made it so I could only wear them barefoot or with super thin socks (which is what i thought Nike's intention was, correct me if I'm wrong). Extremely comfortable and locked down fit. With normal socks, however, it's too tight. It's an incredibly delicate balance apparently.

The padded version "fit," but that 1/4 size space made me want to get the 10.5. The padded version, I believe, was not intended to be worn barefoot like the OG and should be sized TTS--similar sizing to the FK1s. The non-padded trainers should be tighter and .5 down.

Both the addition of a sock and the padding necessitates the extra .5 size in situation.

Back
Top Bottom