OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I keep getting booted from que with the message that the shoes are limited to one per custom but I don't have any in my car? (Although I'm in que on several tabs)
log out then log back in. they`re in your cart. Either that or you`ve already purchased one.

Did you have a bot running with automatic checkout enabled? lmfao

Couldn't add to cart so just bailed after 4 times of trying online/mobile.

Just called in, would have used SNKRS app but had a promo card and a merchandise credit card to use.

F you nike.

Couldn't add to cart so just bailed after 4 times of trying online/mobile.

Just called in, would have used SNKRS app but had a promo card and a merchandise credit card to use.

F you nike.
Clear your cookies and cache and try again. not sure why everyone is having so many problems. ive added a 10, released it. added an 11, released it and just added a 9.5........about to release it.

Clear your cookies and cache and try again. not sure why everyone is having so many problems. ive added a 10, released it. added an 11, released it and just added a 9.5........about to release it.

Appreciate it, doesn't matter, already ordered it over the phone. They making money off the app though, can't use promo codes or gift/merchandise credit cards.

Make sure you select next day shipping first............THEN it will apply free next day shipping to your order.

Could be one reason why its not working for people. I put the code and it didn't do anything, UNTIL i selected next day shipping.

if you're talking about the racers that came out at 10, you can still add it to cart in a size 9. No waiting..

On NDC, sold out. And on FTL, says back ordered and won't let me add to cart. What site are u using?

EDIT: never mind. Back in stock on NDC. Thanks!

Last edited:
@bribri_kokak on IG :smokin

Back
Top Bottom