OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any help with oreos size 8 IL even take a preowned
Dude take the SKU, go to a store and ask them to stock locate it for you. It may work; it may not. That's your best bet now. That's how I got my pair. Nearest store to carry it from me is like 10 hours away

Last edited:
well lucky you . no one gave me an oop.. I had Allen Iverson as Pg

Dude you can't be bitter that no one gave you a proxy. That guy had an OLD friend help him out.
You can ask for help but don't get mad when people aren't willing to help a complete stranger they can't even see.

If you want them that bad then either be patient or be willing to pay resell value.
If you just like them but don't feel they are worth $250+ and can do without them then be patient or on to the next.

I am the latter. Do I like them? Yes. Do I feel they are worth more than $180? Nope.
I traveled around NYC during my lunch breaks on RD as well as restock days but failed to beat the resellers. Had employees telling me kids were snatching up multiple pairs in whatever sizes they can have.

hahaha i love to see NT burn with this sherbet release while i can cop sherbet here with abbundant quantity here in indonesia's retailers

dude acting like he got something special with the new release today, and came to floss on us but failed.

But seriously, if the MC2 is easy over there, hit me up.

both sherbet and blue lagoons i mean

Lol between you and buckingbro, this thread has plenty of dumb. Nobody semi-intelligent had trouble copping sherberts and blue lagoons haven't even dropped in US yet. This the same dude who was crying he couldn't cop Oreos while even the noobs are eating over here now. Classic

Last edited:
hahaha i love to see NT burn with this sherbet release while i can cop sherbet here with abbundant quantity here in indonesia's retailers

Why are you even speaking? The Vomits are STILL available on NDC in all/most sizes.

Saw these sitting at Nike Philippines. The employee told me they have been sitting there since 2 weeks ago and still have most sizes available.

I also asked here if they will release the MC 2.0, and she told me they will receive shipment of those 2nd week of August; hopefully the Multi will sit also at Nike Philippines.

Oh ya, the racers here, when converted are $160

Saw these sitting at Nike Philippines. The employee told me they have been sitting there since 2 weeks ago and still have most sizes available.

I also asked here if they will release the MC 2.0, and she told me they will receive shipment of those 2nd week of August; hopefully the Multi will sit also at Nike Philippines.

damn I wish they was cheaper I need some to hoop in

My man.

Last edited:

Which Nike Store in the Philippines?? I'm out here right now

wsup with an oop? I got paypal,venmo chase quickpay

Back
Top Bottom