OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
there's gonna be a in store raffle for the Blue Lagoons releasing in Canada this friday...jesus.

Anyone here live in Paris? I'll be going there for vacation in two weeks, think the Nike stores or foot lockers there still stock any racers?

there's gonna be a in store raffle for the Blue Lagoons releasing in Canada this friday...jesus.

Anyone here live in Paris? I'll be going there for vacation in two weeks, think the Nike stores or foot lockers there still stock any racers?

Lol. A raffle for some Gr racers. Are these really on that hype level? if so, smh. :smh:

Last edited:

Shoutout to the person who hooked it up with the Mr. Porter link (paid retail). 

These came in a well packaged box and also came with a few other goodies that I figured were worth sharing. I always appreciate great customer service. 

1. Handkerchief (pocket square) 
2. Mr Porter Ribbon 
3. Thank you package (Shipping instructions, Returns questions, and Signature white box not pictured below) 
4. Free return shipping label 

Gotta love buying international lmao
mr porter is on the east coast of the U.S. tho....
East coast = international...Duh.

their website is supper slow and spotty at the moment... I wonder how many people have flooded the website right now.  I am still waiting for my preorder...  Hopefully it comes soon.

Yea I was going to place an order tmr but I wanna save my money for the black yeezy 350 boosts. So Ima just wait out the blue lagoons and see if they'll keep getting restocked like the oreo 2.0

Can anyone tell me the difference between GR Multicolor racer and SP Multicolor racer??

I know the STOCK photo shows a difference, but I have yet to see one that matches the STOCK photo.

THanks in advance

mrrebates has 10% cb for RRS, while ebates has 5% , any 10% DISCOUNT codes?

edit: found one but i think the coupon will void mrrebates/ebates 

CX15R039 for an extra 10% off

RMNVIP15 also works for 25%^^^thanks to @jayretrosneaker, but only if you are a newcomer

I just went with the coupon for 129 shipped.

Last edited:

Blue lagoons are up on RRS

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs...display-_-steelhouse-_-retargeting-_-RTmobile

Also sign up for VIP and use promo code RMNVIP15 for 20% off

Total about $120 shipped

Also if you use google chrome, refresh the page and stop the loading before the 1800 number pops up, you can then add the item to your chart.
repped thanks! was going to purchase from runnersinn for 140 shipped, saved 20$ on RRS

Also dont forget to use ebates for 5% cashback!

Also if you use google chrome, refresh the page and stop the loading before the 1800 number pops up, you can then add the item to your chart.
Can't seem to make that work though.

If I cancel before it pops up, I can't choose the color as it will bring me to the JPG page.

Can someone exPlain how to use ebatesss

Sign up for ebates. Search their site for the store website you want to purchase from (ex: NDC, footlocker, etc...) Click on the link they provide and a ticket will be opened. Purchase the item and you will get cash back via PayPal or check on a quarterly basis. The cash back is based on the rebate % for the particular site.

It showed the add to cart button. But when I click on the size I want, it refresh automatically. 

Nevermind. It worked. I had to choose which shoes and size before refreshing. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom