OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Maybe i don't know any better but why are most of you guys going through the hassle of ordering through RRS if the Blue Lagoons drop on Friday on NDC? 

Am I missing something?
Sounds like there's some VIP deals and coupon codes/ebates refunds through RRS that make them cheaper. There's also no telling what the Friday NDC release will be like, or how fast they'll go, etc.

This. Still waiting on my preorder from RRS. :smh: Will cop on NDC this Friday and give RRS 30 more days before I cancel. If they come within 30 days then I'll just return whichever pair back to Nike.

I was just talking to them. Sounds like the got a ton of orders. The shoes just came in about an hour ago to the warehouse, and they said they should ship out today or tomorrow. I had a preorder in a while back, but she said that they are being flooded with orders. So who know how likely people who put in orders today will get them.

Sounds like there's some VIP deals and coupon codes/ebates refunds through RRS that make them cheaper. There's also no telling what the Friday NDC release will be like, or how fast they'll go, etc.
Gotcha, well that makes sense. I also doubt that they'll FLY off NDC on Friday, there is hype around these, but I doubt it is THAT big

I asked Nike on Twitter when's the Blue Lagoon gonna release on NDC. I was told that it's not on their Launch Calendar as of now.

I asked Nike on Twitter when's the Blue Lagoon gonna release on NDC. I was told that it's not on their Launch Calendar as of now.
They are probably waiting for you to refer to them correctly as the "Blue Geckos" like they intended.  J/K, but yea I noticed it wasn't there either today like it was yesterday.

you lost me at "I asked Nike"

Blue lagoons should be stress free. They will be "sold out/out of stock" the first couple of hours on Nike and even the FTL family. But sizes will pop back up periodically during the day. And the problem with your question is you can't really expect Nike to follow nicknames that "we" give. 

ebates is so confusing i signed up via FB got into the site and had enough.. i  did not know what to do after that 
What I do is lets say I'm buying something on Footlocker/Nike, etc.  I go to the site, log in to my account, add whatever to my cart, then I go to ebates, login, find that store, click the link and everything is in your cart ready to check out and that's it. Paid out via check or paypal quarterly.

Also, I wouldn't go by their Launch Calendar at the moment, it seems like it is hardly updated anymore, for instance the Kobe 10 elite that dropped today wasn't on there.

Use the FTL release calendar, they seem to be on top of it. If you do the stock locator on FTL it looks like almost all the stores are getting them, even the ones that dont normally get racers, at least around where I am.

Last edited:
What I do is lets say I'm buying something on Footlocker/Nike, etc.  I go to the site, log in to my account, add whatever to my cart, then I go to ebates, login, find that store, click the link and everything is in your cart ready to check out and that's it. Paid out via check or paypal quarterly.

Or the easier, better solution:

Google Chrome, install EBates extension. Done.

Got mine from RRS. Order cancelled itself, but I called and it took them 1 minute to fix it and they'll be here Friday. $121 shipped VIP. Guy on the phone said they were getting hammered with racer orders.

You can add to the cart using IOS as well, just hit the x stop button once the page partially loads, then the "add to cart" button stays present rather than calling. Took one or two tries but I got it to work on my iPad.

Last edited:
Got mine from RRS. Order cancelled itself, but I called and it took them 1 minute to fix it and they'll be here Friday. $121 shipped VIP. Guy on the phone said they were getting hammered with racer orders.

You can add to the cart using IOS as well, just hit the x stop button once the page partially loads, then the "add to cart" button stays present rather than calling. Took one or two tries but I got it to work on my iPad.
Why was your order canceled? I placed an order for 2 pairs for Blue Lagoons but status still says "in process" not sure if I am good or no? And I have a $32 charged on top of the total on my credit card.

Last edited:
Why was your order canceled? I placed an order for 2 pairs for Blue Lagoons but status still says "in process" not sure if I am good or no? And I have a $32 charged on top of the total on my credit card.
If you did a web order for the blue lagoons its probably gonna get canceled. I did 2 web orders before for the blue lagoons only to end up having them both canceled a few hours later

If you did a web order for the blue lagoons its probably gonna get canceled. I did 2 web orders before for the blue lagoons only to end up having them both canceled a few hours later
I just called a rep and she said I was near the top of the list for orders for fulfillment; I did the stop/load trick last night before it made it on to NT though so Im guessing the orders today are getting cancelled.

I called RRS this morning at 5am pst right when their customer service department opens. Ordered 9.5 and rep said it should be on the truck in 2 hours. Got confirmation but still no shipping. Hope it goes through

Goons instead of gecko lmfao. Not a big deal

I paid $131 shipped via vip and coupon on RRS after tax with an additional $6 off from ebates. Is that what my cali heads are getting or cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom