OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Saw these. Such a shame too since the colors on that pair look insane.
I'm ready :smokin
honestly though blk/wht racers are one of my top shoes. probably will keep for now

All that 10.5s ...:smokin

I need just 1. lol

damn if I knew those blk/white racers would be so sought after I would of just saved my pair instead of giving them to my pops two years ago

honestly though blk/wht racers are one of my top shoes. probably will keep for now

Hook a brother up lol. Already have a pair but w/the white tongue, wouldn't mind a extra pair.

Damn neo turqs still eluding me as well. Had a agreed price but the seller flaked. Guess onto the next one for now.

For SD folks: North County Fair FTL restocked on the oreos this afternoon; Nike Running fashion valley mall will also release oreos tomorrow (30 pairs)
May stroll on down to Nike since it's like a mile away from the casa

All I want is a size 10, & with my service at work this will probably be yet another opportunity I miss at a good price.
These things just aren't meant to be apparently.

Here's hoping I'm wrong!

I went backs few pages and still couldn't find any answers. Which site is restocking Oreo 2.0 today? PM if necessary

anyone else get a cancellation email from runnerinn on the Oreo 2.0 from a 2 weeks ago? Didnt wanna pay retail for my 2nd pair, guess Ill have to now.

All i want is that white/black pair of flyknit racers (Not 2.0) but those prices.... Im crazy but not $400 dollars crazy. Do they ever pop up with decent prices?

I'd try a Facebook group called "flyknit seller" instead of trying to get them on the bay. You'll find better prices there.

Back
Top Bottom