OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The SWOOSH gods have blessed my pocketbook today! Can't see myself paying 150+ for knits anymore
My thoughts exactly. They don't have any amazing technology. Probably costs $5 to make in China or Vietnam. With that being said, they just look so pretty. Hahah

anyone having checkout errors?

I ordered initially on the first drop wondering if that the reason why i cant checkout again

Pretty sure it's one per order. Why would any company restrict you from buying merch two separate times?
no clue.  I ordered 2 in case one does not fall through.  One on phone and one on my desktop.  Now I'm getting worried after them cancelling both of my orders.

lol there's still basically a full size run on NDC. Adding to cart is immediate. Resellers really be crying today.

You're right, whoever said multiple orders on the same card/paypal/billing address will be cancelled.

Just spoke with Live Chat.

First order will go through then the subsequent orders will be cancelled within an hour.

Read the title of the forum it says TTS. Unless you have wide feet, then some go .5 up.
is it just me or the newer racers feel like they run a bit smaller?
Hit or miss. I wear Stance Super Invisible socks with Racers so if they're a little tighter between the newer and older, it's not drastic enough to go up .5 a size. If I wore normal no shows all the time, they can feel little tight width wise for me. spacing between my toe and end of the box feels the same IMO.  For me personally, the Oreos felt normal, but my Cheetos felt tighter on the left shoe ... just MY personal experience, cannot say this is true for everyone.

Last edited:

Hit or miss. I wear Stance Super Invisible socks with Racers so if they're a little tighter between the newer and older, it's not drastic enough to go up .5 a size. If I wore normal no shows all the time, they can fee little tight width wise for me. spacing between my toe and end of the box feels the same IMO.  For me personally, the Oreos felt normal, but my Cheetos felt tighter on the left shoe ... just MY personal experience, cannot say this is true for everyone.
i figure this is better off for me since there are 2 sizes i can fit in to now instead of 1 haha

You're right, whoever said multiple orders on the same card/paypal/billing address will be cancelled.

Just spoke with Live Chat.

First order will go through then the subsequent orders will be cancelled within an hour.
@pokezach22  is that you? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
For the record, MC 2.0 will not be this easy :rofl: :rofl: but yall know this... the bots were on standby this morning.

Back
Top Bottom