OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Repped. Thanks! Ordered the MC Trainers, MC Racers, MC Racers for my girl, and a 3rd pair of Volt Racers. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ordered all 3 multis but came to my senses and cancelled the Trainers and Lunars and bought a pair of white Racers to go with the multi Racers.

And a *HUGE* shoutout to the guy who said the multi Racers would be a GR later this year. I almost dropped big money when they were first released.

Thanks for the heads-up on the mc racers! I was actually going to order a pair of red racers this morning off rrs but those can wait.

Ordered all 3 multis but came to my senses and cancelled the Trainers and Lunars and bought a pair of white Racers to go with the multi Racers.

And a *HUGE* shoutout to the guy who said the multi Racers would be a GR later this year. I almost dropped big money when they were first released.
Good call on that.....I have orange trainers and racers coming in and debating on whether I should return one of them and grab the white racers.......

No difference
Welp some ppl will be crying themselves to sleep tonight 

SERIOUSLY S/O to that guy!! You have to take a pic of those white racers when they come in because they look so clean

The trainers sold out of 11 already. Damn. I'll just settle for the multi lunars.

Don't think they sold out, just never had those sizes available.

Ordered MC racers this morning, best of the "pack" in my opinion.

The trainers sold out of 11 already. Damn. I'll just settle for the multi lunars.
Better choice IMO anyway - the MCs in the other two don't look near as good as the multi lunars.  The trainers look targeted to women and the racers look like someone puked a bunch of tye dye on them. 

SO excited for the MC Racers.. my birthday is July 5, so that will be my birthday present to myself (under retail to boot!)... thought they would always be an HTM release.. guess not!

I think the Lunars are trash. The muted grey on the tongue really kills them. And while we're on the topic of puke, the green on the Lunars does kinda look like vomit...

I already have a feeling I won't be liking those multi-colored trainers. The stock photo shows the new padded version. I received my black/white from NDC a few days ago and the new padded version is disgusting. It ruined both the aesthetics as well as the fit of this shoe compared to the original version.

Racers appear to still be unpadded from the stock photo, but it has the new ribbon-esque laces which is a slight downer.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the RRS heads up! Preordered my MC racers and decided to give the MC lunars a shot. Really tough to pass on the white trainers but I always buy white shoes and never wear. I'm sure I will regret it ASAP. Thanks again fellas! I check RR daily and wouldn't have noticed the new CW they posted if not for you guys. Tricky guys hiding on me this time!

SO excited for the MC Racers.. my birthday is July 5, so that will be my birthday present to myself (under retail to boot!)... thought they would always be an HTM release.. guess not!

That's my birthday too and these are also my gift to myself. Happy birthday early my friend.

Back
Top Bottom