OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does Road Runner Sports typically ship in the bag of death? If so, for future orders, can I request my shoes to be shipped in a box? Or was I just an unfortunate the b*st*rd? 
They always ship on a bag. I don't think you can request a box.

So who else's Oreo 2's came with the red glue stains by the sole?

YES! I thought it was just me but ugh

How do you even spot that? I took mine out of the box, looked at the toe weaves for 20 seconds and threw them back in and then on the shelf :lol:.

Eh don't really need a microscope to see that. If it was just a little bit of excess glue sure, but that's pretty noticeable smear on a black and white shoe.

To be honest I didn't even notice it until my coworker brought it up to me. Was gonna sell him my 9 for retail since I sized up to a 9.5 for better fit.
Just like you I was mainly concerned with the weaves which now leads to another disappointment but on my 9.5s instead:

Tanforan Footlocker in the Bay Area got another shipment of oreos..better late than never. Was able to use a rewards coupon on these also.

Damn, painting the swoosh black on the Oreo 2.0 seems like the move. Will Angelus paint not crack if you paint on the upper?

Quick question, how do some people get free stuff from sneaker stores? Like YoAnty on YouTube gets packages from Finishline. I understand he's more of a YouTube celeb but what about regular guys on Instagram with nothing but shoe pics? I've seen guys post "shoutout to ____ for the care package etc etc".

Quick question, how do some people get free stuff from sneaker stores? Like YoAnty on YouTube gets packages from Finishline. I understand he's more of a YouTube celeb but what about regular guys on Instagram with nothing but shoe pics? I've seen guys post "shoutout to ____ for the care package etc etc".
I'm assuming they have connections at their local sneaker stores so they get them for a nice discount. I don't think the average instagrammer is "big" enough to warrant them getting free sneakers form large companies for respective publicity. YouTubers might have a little more leeway since they can promote to a larger audience so odds are they get sneakers directly from the source. Kinda like how tech bloggers get smartphones and accessories for review early to build up hype and demand.

Maybe they're just cooler then we are idk. 
eyes.gif

Or maybe they're youtubers posting their pick up on Ig?

Plenty of IGers that have a big enough following to get free kicks...

Big chain stores know how important some of these dudes are to the easily impressionable kids out there.

Back
Top Bottom