OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

The toe boxes on NDC oreo restock is no bueno. You can pretty much easily spot who got theirs on restock and on release date by just looking at the toe boxes. 

I agree with you completely. There are issues with how the toe boxes are shaped and how tight the fabric is stretched..seems a lot more prevalent with the restock than the initial release.

Lol really? Restock toe boxes? People have been talking about the lack of uniformity in toe boxes forever(though many like the randomness of it). I've noticed no difference.

This is laughable. The toe boxes (other then the obvious color differences) are no different then any of my other racers.

This is how one of my pairs came in from the restock. Check out the banana shaped, elf shoe looking toe box. The fabric is so tight that I can't even wear the shoe and had the send them back. Consider yourselves lucky to not get a pair like this. In general, the pairs I received from the restock feel tighter than my pairs from the initial release.

SHEESH. Did the give you a replacement or just a discount code

yeah my restock pair has some inconsistencies as well ... the tongue is very thin compared to my size 11(from first release)... secondly there is glue bleeding (red hue) .. and overall i feel like the fit is not the same.. there are some loose areas.. but i will keep them.

the entire spot where the heel tab is also off

Last edited:
From reading through these pages.. yall are extremely picky :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stole these pics from a random ebay auction.

The toe boxes look horrendous :lol:

Last edited:
I see what everyone is talking about. The weave isn't that much of a problem. But the elf shape toe is. Just came from NTSM and they were jacked up.

I see what everyone is talking about. The weave isn't that much of a problem. But the elf shape toe is. Just came from NTSM and they were jacked up.
Oh gotcha.. that weird pointing up thing? Yeah that's pretty crappy... I haven't had that problem with any of the pairs I've come into contact with..

Hope the mc2 are Widley available like these Oreos. I remember when they first dropped I was stressing

It was smart to mass produce Oreos. The everyday customer is more likely to buy them because they're versatile. Hard to go wrong with a black/grey based pair of shoes.

On the other hand MC are better off being semi-limited. If they were mass produced like the Oreo's they would more than likely sit on shelves. I don't see the actual demand being that big for regular customers. Most of MC sales will be from females and resellers.

Come on s, you've never had a problem with the shape of a shoe, whether it's Jordan's or air max?

I don't have a pair of these new elf shape toes, but I see what everyone is talking about. I just hope this isn't a pattern that continues in the future.

It was smart to mass produce Oreos. The everyday customer is more likely to buy them because they're versatile. Hard to go wrong with a black/grey based pair of shoes.

On the other hand MC are better off being semi-limited. If they were mass produced like the Oreo's they would more than likely sit on shelves. I don't see the actual demand being that big for regular customers. Most of MC sales will be from females and resellers.

And the problem with shoes sitting on the shelf is??????????

And the problem with shoes sitting on the shelf is??????????

Is this a serious question? From a buyers perspective there's nothing wrong with it, those who actually want the item can obtain it. Maybe even grab them on sale too.

But companies want to try to sell bulk of their inventory at retail whenever possible. Sitting on shelves also means taking up storage space in the back. As a business they're trying to make profit and they keep track of turnaround time.

If the shoe is constantly selling out restock after restock(like the oreo's), then it would be wise to constantly have the shoe in stock and on the shelf.

Last edited:
Anyone have a ballpark figure of what resale prices will be for the MC2s? I know it's subjective, but what would be considered a good price? Appreciation in advance.

Well, a size 11 just sold on eBay for the $400 BIN + shipping. Maybe the 350-400 range as a rough projection. Not entirely sure but they'll be fetching a pretty penny.

Is this a serious question? From a buyers perspective there's nothing wrong with it, those who actually want the item can obtain it. Maybe even grab them on sale too.

But companies want to try to sell bulk of their inventory at retail whenever possible. Sitting on shelves means taking up storage space. As a business they're trying to make profit.

So you're thinking/speaking as a owner, not consumer.

I'm a consumer. Don't own any stock in Nike. I just care about things be available whenever I want something

We're all consumers :lol:

Just got to see both sides.

I get it. Didn't read your comment from a companies point of view. Thought you were just one of those that likes to keep things limited to let themselves feel like they are part of a exclusive group of those who copped.

All good fam

Back
Top Bottom