OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i checked my account and there is a pending charge for the full amount already. will it just go away?
picked up the mc racers. don't care what nikeid has to offer im just glad i got these for such a good price.
glad to get it out of the way 8)

LOOK AT THIS CROOK!! If they pull this off congrats to them though 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flykni...3649945?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43bc669b99

Another one 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flyknit-Rac...3618156?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43bc661f6c

They magically will have them the 4th lmfao

I saw this when he put them up at first for $1000. I asked him if he had tagged pics and he sent me a message that these are a pre-order. He even sent me the link to RRS telling me I could pre order from them....by then he had the auction at $350.

picked up the mc racers. don't care what nikeid has to offer im just glad i got these for such a good price.
glad to get it out of the way 8)

This is what makes buying sneakers fun....not fighting for a limited over hyped release. Getting a shoe that you really like without having to jump through hoops or pay outrageous prices for. I hope everyone that ordered gets their pairs. The multicolored racer is a work of art whether they made thousands or hundreds.

Last edited:
so glad i came into this thread for no reason....and so glad you guys shared some coupons, i would've been happy paying $2-300 for the multi colors from europe, and to get them for under retail as long as they fulfill orders...too good

niketalk....freakin awesome.

so glad i came into this thread for no reason....and so glad you guys shared some coupons, i would've been happy paying $2-300 for the multi colors from europe, and to get them for under retail as long as they fulfill orders...too good

niketalk....freakin awesome.
This is how we do! Flyknit Collective *Raises Fist*

I saw this when he put them up at first for $1000. I asked him if he had tagged pics and he sent me a message that these are a pre-order. He even sent me the link to RRS telling me I could pre order from them....by then he had the auction at $350.
laugh.gif

I consider anyone that's practically scamming anyone of their hard earned money scum. :smh:

But, yeah. I might be too harsh. :lol:

-Drew

if their money is hard earned they won't be buying 600 dollars sneakers.Just my opinion tho.;p)..He ll probably con some 16 year old rich hypebeast(IF he cons someone at all)

Unless it's some kid who is spoiled by their parents, I think most money made is earned through work. So I hate it when people scam others over the money which they worked for. IMO.

-Drew

Last edited:
Unless it's some kid who is spoiled by their parents, I think most money made is earned through work. So I hate it when people scam others over the money which they worked for. IMO.

-Drew

But if the buyer is willing to pay that much for that shoe, then is it really that bad? Everyone has limit on their willingness to pay. Let's say my willingness to pay for a shoe was $500 and that shoe happened to be restocked on some site for $150. If a guy puts them up for $400 and i jump on it, then in my head, i would be getting a deal since i was willing to go up to 500 and the other guy is coming up since he paid retail from some place that just restocked it.

Resellers are only winning if there are buyers willing to pay that money

-Drew

But if the buyer is willing to pay that much for that shoe, then is it really that bad? Everyone has limit on their willingness to pay. Let's say my willingness to pay for a shoe was $500 and that shoe happened to be restocked on some site for $150. If a guy puts them up for $400 and i jump on it, then in my head, i would be getting a deal since i was willing to go up to 500 and the other guy is coming up since he paid retail from some place that just restocked it.

Resellers are only winning if there are buyers willing to pay that money

I'm just saying for me, I think it's pretty terrible. I wouldn't want someone conning me like that.

-Drew

Those racers are really nice, I'm passing though. Bought another two pairs of Flyknits in the past few days and just got those grey/black/crimson Air Max 90s :\

out of all the multicolors... the racers are the best ones

contemplating on copping now or getting on release date

Last edited:
I'll be mad as hell if RRS cancels my order because they dont have enough pairs but the dudes on eBay who are selling multiple pairs for multiple sizes get theirs.

Just seen some dude selling a FSR with multiple pairs of each size for $275

Back
Top Bottom