OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Sorry if it's been asked a lot of times. But, I want to paint my Blue Lagoon's midsole white. I'm planning to buy a paint from Angelus Direct. Just wondering which one to get. Flat white or regular white? Thanks in advance.
flat white. I'm doing this as we speak. I am taking the time to break my soles in though.  Wearing them as much as I can and jogged in them. This will help the paint from flaking or peeling or cracking off after. Good luck. 

^ sounding like i need to cancel my "dentist appointment" next friday morning. also chatted with a few nike reps online. both mentioned nike running stores wont be getting these this first drop. also spoke with two different nike running store managers who claimed they wont be getting pairs either. they both called to confirm as they both want mc2 too.

def gonna call again next week to see if theres any updates. sadly looking like online is only option for me

Having dental work done during the MC2 drop:

Quote:

Pretty sure the both have insightful info. First one said correct color code and second To confirm whether or not if the MC 2.0 are truly limited in comparison to other racers and even last year MC. Seemed like last year MC was more limited.

I'm sorry it bothers you though Next time ill use citations so they don't bother you.

526628-304

GREEN STRIKE/BLUE LAGOON/PINK POW/BLACK

Is the actual color for what people call " MC" 
This was posted back on 6/17 (nearly 2.5 months ago) so like I said, none of your information is new. Furthermore, if EU release was any indication, everyone knew these were going to be "limited."

Off topic... 

Does this seem sketchy, or is photo blue just a bad colorway?

Photo blues usually don't go for much of a premium; they aren't a popular CW. Personally, I'm not a fan but you should be able to get them at or around retail.

Nah, that's the going rate for Photo Blues in that size. Nice CW, one of the more underrated IMO
Photo blues usually don't go for much of a premium; they aren't a popular CW. Personally, I'm not a fan but you should be able to get them at or around retail.
Thanks, did not know that... maybe something to consider when I strike out on the MC 
nthat.gif

yeah wish they wouldve too ^ wouldnt mind if they threw a curve ball and randomly drop them this friday either

Enough MC 2.0 talk. I saw a few pages back that the total orange trainers would be returning with th total orange racers? Is there any truth to that? I find trainers rereleasing to be very hard to believe. :nerd:

I sure wouldn't mind to cop a pair, but I think, I'm just looking forward to experiencing the mayhem first hand. 

Back
Top Bottom