OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First post.Excuse my english(second language)

Today cop the oreo and some employee from foot locker in P.R tell me they will receive the MC.i don't know if it's true...

Last edited:
Also went to footlocker today. Mine isn't sure if they're getting them or not. They said they'd know by Tuesday. 

This feels like the initial release of the Oreo 2.0s, just everyone getting hella random stock. Still not on the FTL release calendar.

Last edited:
Hi there can anybody tell me the difference between the HTM SP Flyknit Free and the Flyknit Free NSW? Like whats so special about HTM?

Hi there can anybody tell me the difference between the HTM SP Flyknit Free and the Flyknit Free NSW? Like whats so special about HTM?
Hiroshi

Tinker

Mark

Basically, less production, harder to get.

Most of the time, is unique colorway.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they were on most of the sites that carried flyknits, and there were quite a few back then.

LC on these? 

Is 190 fair price for these in this condition?

Last edited:
I meant to say the 2.0's and not the original. I heard these shoes would be more limited than the original pair. Hopefully Im wrong so we can all eat.

I meant to say the 2.0's and not the original. I heard these shoes would be more limited than the original pair. Hopefully Im wrong so we can all eat.
With Nike knowing the popularity of the colorway, NO WAY they'd be more limited than the first pair. They might try and make it seem that way by staggering releases.

Plus, it's already been stated that there will be similar/same numbers to all other current releases, which is A LOT of pairs.

With Nike knowing the popularity of the colorway, NO WAY they'd be more limited than the first pair. They might try and make it seem that way by staggering releases.

Plus, it's already been stated that there will be similar/same numbers to all other current releases, which is A LOT of pairs.
who stated that there will be the same / similar numbers? i think with the multi, it will be a lot different. plus - so many more people want these.

Last edited:

who stated that there will be the same / similar numbers? i think with the multi, it will be a lot different. plus - so many more people want these.
Been stated more than once from reliable sources in this thread... What will be different ? A lot of people wanting doesn't make them less or more limited as far as numbers go.

These will be restocked multiple times just like the Oreos. It's gonna suck in the beginning due to resellers and them setting the price. I'm sure these will be on eBay for $300 on release day.

The MC only released in limited nike stores and on NDC.... I doubt they release anywhere else besides those to locations.

Why do people keep getting this wrong? The original MCs were definitely up on RRS. It wasn't just Nike stores and NDC.
And a lot of boutique stores too with some deep discounts. I know I'm not the only one in here who copped multiple pairs at about $100/each.

Right shoe fits great. The left shoe doesn't. It feels weird in the arch of the foot. Anyone else experience this? It's just annoying.

Back
Top Bottom