OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What's worse is NiceKicks posting the same, weak stock photo but calling it "the biggest drop of the summer". 
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah they posted the info on their site but their ig post shows you potentially how many cats will try and cop online 

As much as I love sneakernews they really do over hype everything they can. Very annoying how they are praising the MCs as the greatest colorway in the history of mankind. Almost as bad as the yeezy hype where they pretty much compare every Adidas release to the 350 boosts. As if these shoes aren't hyped up enough.

Does anyone know if I can buy a pair of mc 2s from NDC using a credit card or PayPal not registered to the US?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I can buy a pair of mc 2s from NDC using a credit card or PayPal not registered to the US?
Not for my card, Singapore cards are rejected for both US and EU NDC.

But I think US and EU cards can work for both stores but you can only ship within that zone, so you'll have to use forwarder.

I can just put these in the washer correct ?

Wore these to MIA for comfort and I got no complaints
If you havent already you can put them in the washing machine without a case. No worries. Did it 2 times and the same with my trainers.

Not for my card, Singapore cards are rejected for both US and EU NDC.

But I think US and EU cards can work for both stores but you can only ship within that zone, so you'll have to use forwarder.

That sucks... Any kind soul out there willing to help out with getting a pair and not charging some crazy resale price for it?

I off'd my MC 1s for cheap after popping the air unit with a thumbtack 
sick.gif

now watch me miss these MC 2s..

and be MC-less 

eyes.gif

We'll see 

Last edited:
Most places won't know until they have em in stock, which could be any day this week.

Best bet is to check footlocker launch locator for footlocker locations... If those say your local is getting them they're getting them.

For niketowns, I'd say good chance they're getting them.

Worrying now won't magically make them appear at your local retailers.

Thank you.

I swear people lose common sense the week a popular sneaker drops.

I will be dissapointed if my pair comes out like this. I had to get 2 pairs of the original MCs to get a decent color distribution....I don't want to go through that hassle again.

Back
Top Bottom