OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

If i want to get a pair for myself and my wife, can i use two different credit cards, one my name and one her name but both going to the same shipping and billing address? would nike cancel an order if we both wanted one?

Thank you in advance
one per customer.

Last edited:

If i want to get a pair for myself and my wife, can i use two different credit cards, one my name and one her name but both going to the same shipping and billing address? would nike cancel an order if we both wanted one?

Thank you in advance
I've been doubling up on these recent Presto releases using the I stated above and have not had any problems: Same billing info, different shipping addresses, and different emails. 

I've been doubling up on these recent Presto releases using the I stated above and have not had any problems: Same billing info, different shipping addresses, and different emails. 
so even though we live in the same house i still need to find another address to ship it to? seems odd that folks in the same household can't order more than 1. 

Thanks for your info. appreciate it.

I've had success using different accounts, different payment methods, and shipped to same address.

I may have to re-install my SNKRS app then. It's been acting funny for most of the year, I was getting notifications for releases weeks after they dropped. :smh:

need a different email address to set up another account fam, unless youre referring to guest checkout

Last edited:
How does that work in conjunction with the app? Do you just file a missing rebate claim afterwards?

Yup. Open up a ebates browser window a few minutes before 10:00am. After you place an order through the app, then open up a "Where's my cash back?" ticket. When ebates ask you to provide them with an order confirmation, then reply back with a screenshot of the order confirmation.

called both the footlockers in my area and both told me they werent getting any, as well as the nike running store..... we'll see about that

Last edited:

Not bad just need to touch up the white a bit might just repaint it if I can't get it clean enough ..

Thanks for your opinion, but for a larger majority they do fit TTS, which is the case for me as well.  There will ALWAYS be exceptions so maybe people should go into a store and figure out themselves instead of relying on people on the internet (specifically in this situation Racers are in plenty of stores since you mentioned Racers)  I understand if you're referring to Trainers since they are mainly OOS. 

No prob. I'm referring to racers. I don't believe going half size up on racers is that huge an exception. If it's subjective to the point where you'd recommend peeps go to the store and try them on first then that alone confirms my statement that TTS shouldn't be in the thread title. Because its on a case by case basis.

Man I'm just here trying to cop one pair to wear. Tall got the expert level double up strategies going lol

Not bad just need to touch up the white a bit might just repaint it if I can't get it clean enough ..

That's cool but you should have at least tried to whiten/ clean the midsole before you put them in the washer. That's what I woulda done at least. You need to scrub that midsole with some Jason Marks or oxy clean soap and then backdoor and scrub/wipe down with rubbing alcohol to get it back white. Right now they still look unacceptable.

No prob. I'm referring to racers. I don't believe going half size up on racers is that huge an exception. If it's subjective to the point where you'd recommend peeps go to the store and try them on first then that alone confirms my statement that TTS shouldn't be in the thread title. Because its on a case by case basis.
It's best to tell people to go TTS which is the easiest explanation to start because this question gets asked almost every week. Unfortunately people are always too lazy to read or look back a few pages to find the answer to their question. If this thread didn't exist, that would be the logical choice for any shoe if you had no idea about fitment, which is go TTS.  It only seems to be case by case because the exceptions are the ones who always ask more questions.  Think about all the OTHER people who go TTS and have no issues.  You will rarely hear from them so it's not exactly case by case.  
Man I'm just here trying to cop one pair to wear. Tall got the expert level double up strategies going lol
Probably because people are trying to get multiple pairs to resell and don't want to get flamed for asking that straight up.  I'm sure that's not everyone's case...

I'm fairly caught up on these pages and these "how to buy multiple pairs" questions didn't appear till the MC2.0.  ( I could be wrong haha)  I mean everyone figured it out when the Oreo 2.0's came out and those were the same exact situation, limit 1 per customer.  There's obviously something else going on here..

Last edited:
ive honestly never tried for a sneaker on release day for nike lol. im so used to asics and other brands drops. so if i dont have an ATC im ******? well hopefully lucks with me friday 

this ATC service probably aint gonna work but i got faith doe
You just contradicted yourself in a record 12 words.  

If you had faith, you wouldn't doubt that the ATC service would work.  Sorry just busting your balls haha  

Back
Top Bottom