OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
:smh:

Dudes waste no time. Prices all over the place.

Just got back from lunch to see NT fam cookin hard today.  
nthat.gif

Just sucks to see all these Nike+ members that have so many miles not get codes...I guess it is truly random.

Would really appreciate if someone could pm me a code! Will do my best to someday return the favor!

The idea of a stress free checkout is
nthat.gif

This makes me feel like there will be plenty to go around on the 11th. Not worried about copping at all

*Still willing to trade a coupon for one free internet high five for a code*

You are currently number 55  in the queue.  You should be connected to an agent in about 16:51.  The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 16:52.

RIP FRIDAY

RIP FRIDAY

RIP FRIDAY

RIP FRIDAY

Slightly salty but genuinely glad those who actually wanted them to wear got their pair. Let my positive energy and bday carry me through for tomorrow's release and succeed. Those eBay prices, though :lol:

Last edited:
happy the nt fam got first ins...

fingers crossed for friday

if anyone is willing to help out a flyknit racer fan from canada. ill be sure the return the favor. thanks guys!

I'm also looking for a code or two.. All these people offering "future" services.. I'll throw you a small "thank you gift via paypal" for a code..  These would be my 3rd and probable my most favorite flyknit racers.  I have the lucids and oreo's. Straight to my feet when I get them.

Feel free to PM me.  Thanks guys and good luck copping!

Back
Top Bottom