OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ya gotta alllllwayyys..check..ya spam... folders bros. Congrats to all those that actually wanted these who were able to get that email and cop today.

MC 2.0 was gonna be my last shoe purchase for a while 
nerd.gif

MC 2.0 last racer until those burgundy/orange ones that drop in November. Then no more flyknits until Olympics 2016 (I hope I can stick to it tho).

Anyways, I'm in EU with no promise of a cop yet.

Don't know what I'm most hyped about, getting a shot on the MC2 on Friday or the chance of keeping $150 in my pocket. 

Win-win I think.

MC 2.0 last racer until those burgundy/orange ones that drop in November. Then no more flyknits until Olympics 2016 (I hope I can stick to it tho).
Smh... Forgot about those. I want those too. Don't see much hype on em, so hopefully I can wait.

Anyways, I'm in EU with no promise of a cop yet.

Don't know what I'm most hyped about, getting a shot on the MC2 on Friday or the chance of keeping $150 in my pocket. 

Win-win I think.
Wait, EU is restocking on the MC2 this Friday?

Little worried about those, I like them, but it's kind of a lady cw and I've got lady sized feet.

Wait, EU is restocking on the MC2 this Friday?
Probably not, sorry about the poor wording. 

Last edited:
Honestly... It's impossible to not buy shoes while being a member on here. Might have to go ghost 
laugh.gif

Honestly... It's impossible to not buy shoes while being a member on here. Might have to go ghost 
laugh.gif
This thread is a poison to my wallet, I joined a couple months ago and since then have copped, the MC1s, Blue Lagoons, Oreos and hopefully the MC2s.

Even after all this pre-sale bologna, they're still not listed on their launch calendar or SNKRS. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom